REVELATIONS UNVEILED

The night deepened as Jungwon's concern intensified, refusing to be assuaged by Sunoo's attempts at reassurance. Fueled by a growing sense of unease, Jungwon took matters into his own hands.

"Sunoo, I can't let you dismiss this any longer. Let me take you home."

Sunoo, cornered by Jungwon's unwavering determination, hesitated but eventually conceded. The trio left the hospital, leaving behind the hushed whispers of the night.

Once home, Sunoo's discomfort escalated. The weight of deception and the shadows that surrounded him became unbearable. In a moment of realization, he rushed to the bathroom, anticipating the familiar surge of blood. However, to his surprise, only clear water spilled from his lips.

Sunoo, breathless and bewildered, connected the dots. It wasn't mere coincidence. The revelation struck him like a lightning bolt – every time Jungwon treated him with sweetness and concern, the ominous blood didn't make its appearance.

A sense of clarity unfolded as Sunoo faced the truth he had been avoiding. His ailment wasn't a random curse; it responded to the nuances of his emotions. The love and care showered upon him by Jungwon acted as an unexpected shield against the impending storm within.

Sunoo, grappling with this newfound understanding, felt a mixture of relief and apprehension. The unspoken link between his feelings and his affliction paved the way for a complex journey of self-discovery and the precarious nature of his relationship with Jungwon.

The night unfolded with a delicate tension, the trio navigating a realm where love, deception, and the mysterious currents of their interconnected lives merged into a story with unforeseen twists and revelations. The town, an ever-silent observer, held its breath, poised on the precipice of a narrative that defied the boundaries of logic and the fragile intricacies of the human heart.