"You good" he asked.

"Yeah" I replied as I noticed I was back on my feet health like nothing happened to me, apart from the stains on my clothes and body.

"Let's go join the others" he said as we walked out on the lifeless demon.

LUCIUS P.O.V.

It didn't took us up to 20 minutes to clear this room filled with demons and stop them performing a ritual that could affect the vampire system.

"Fuck!! I broke a nail" said Draco who looked like he enjoyed himself.

"Wish it was your head" said Aamon.

"What did you say!!!......"

"So what's our next step Lucius?" Jasper quickly dragged everyone's attention before Aamon and Draco gets into their endless fight.

"For now we will head back to the school, our job here is done" I said.

"(Scoff) what do you mean by done, you called us all here without any details of why or who sent you, and now your telling us to go back and act like nothing happened" said Drake a vampire boy with the body of a bodybuilder.

"He's right" said Silas another boy from my house.

Everyone begin to muttered questions and quarrels raising their voices.

"Enough" I said forcing everyone to shut up and calm down. "Let's just call it a night" I said as the topic died here.

"Fuck what happened to you? You just ran off like that, more like you were princess Cinderella" Draco said causing everyone to laugh.

"Shut up" Heli angrily shouted.

"Do you want me to carry you princess Heli" he attempt to carry him but was stopped by Jasper.

"Bro stop teasing him" said Ozul.

LUNA P.O.V.

"So wait let me get this straight, you guys went out for boys day looking like this" I said to my Four grown up ass brothers who were stained in both blood, sweat and mud like I didn't know the truth.

"Yep" said Draco.

"Do you think am a fool? Why didn't you tell me you were going to go kill demons?" I said at the top of my voice.

"Cause you will plan to tag along" said Aamon who looked like a broken glass.

"And you know it's too dangerous for you, we can't take you with about 20 boys to do what?" Ozul said like he's having a fight with me.

"You guys always do this, how many times will I tell you I can handle myself " I said.

"Luna it's okay we're sorry but we won't still take you along next time" Lucius begin to walk towards me shirtless "you know I don't want to put you in a place of danger" he said putting his hands on my cheek and kiss my forehead making all my anger to go away.

"But still you guys always exclude me everytime" I calming said with my head down.

"You should be grateful we could at least consider protecting you" Aamon said in a proud tune.

"Could someone please help me kill him...."

"Would love to" said Draco who was already chocking Aamon on his throat, making we all laugh.

"Lucius we all know you didn't just kill those demons cause of the sake of the vampire system " said Aamon setting up a serious mood.

"Your right" he said sitting on a chair, gulping down a full glass of blood wine "My father asked me to do that, and I couldn't say no cause of what he offered..."

"WHAT!!!' the rest of us shouted in shock of the fact he spoke with his father King Dracula.

HELI P.O.V.

There is no other feeling then having a bad day and coming home to someone you love, someone like Maya.

"You sure your okay?" She asked with a worried look.

"Yes am fine" I said kissing her on her cheek.

"I was worried about you"

"Me too" kissed her.

I was kissing her neck when I noticed an unusual mark in her neck, a mark like she was bitten.

"What happened to your neck?" I asked touching the two pierced spot, she immediately scream as her eyes went black and fell down lifeless on my arms.