Chapter 13 Suprise

How I imagined Alex when he saw Blair lol

Alex♤

There was once a time in my life when I was absolutely petrified and slightly shocked.

I was up early to get started on a day of boxing to get some extra practice in before my competition the next day and I hadn't realised that Damien had followed me. I had walked into the practise arena and because the light was broken (yes it was even broken back then), I didn't see Damien creep up behind the benches.

I had placed my towel and bottle down and was beginning to wrap my hands and the little fucker jumped out and yelled 'boo'.

I practically shit myself and full on screamed. Not a manly scream, deep and hoarse, no it was the scream of a teenage girl.

I made Damien swear to the God's that he would never tell a soul and so far he has kept his promise. The point I am trying to make is, in that moment I was so surprised and that's what I feel right now.

Those pale blue eyes are blinking back at me like they are just as confused as I am as to why they are here. They catch a glint of the sun and once again I am drowning in their colour.

I force my vision to zoom out and I take in the person before me. She looks wild, and slightly flushed like she just ran through a hurricane to get here. Already I can see that she is just that little bit freer and less up tight since the last time we spoke. My words catch in my throat.

Blair is standing right in front of me.

Blair is here, at Foxwood.

All I am waiting for is for someone to jump out and shout 'boo' and tell me this is all some kind of joke. But her pink lips are too real for this to be wrong.

Blair is here and this is most definitely real.

"Ummm Alex?" She speaks nervously and my insides melt at how my name sounds in her mouth. It's almost refreshing to hear someone new say my name that is forbidden to everyone else. I keep expecting the rage to build up at the sound of my forename being used and yet it never comes. I am as calm as the ocean, as calm as the blue in her eyes.

I hold the door open wider and beckon for her to come in and close it behind her, it's freezing out there.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, only just managing to get the words out. I don't even know why I'm asking, I already know why she is here.

She circles around on the spot looking closely at the interior of this place that I call home that I hope she will soon do too. I take her obliviousness as a quick sign to completely check her out.