Author's Note Seven: Typhon and God Fan Castings

I already have done castings for main characters at the start of the book (Luke counts as a main character since he's the main antagonist for the most part of the book - even if Colton never encountered him personally while Luke was Kronos' agent and then host until his 15th Birthday) but I feel like I should at least do fan castings for the characters so Book Two castings make sense since while I will have the late cast member of one certain god (cough.. Zeus) in his original role in another Percy Jackson fanfic I will do, this time with yours truly (the author) as himself in a self-insert AU, the way I have cast Thalia (you'll see who plays her in Book Two) necessitates this. So without further ado..

One more thing: This is mainly for the twelve Olympians (+ Hades ) in terms of Gods.

Lance Reddick as the voice of Typhon
(R.I.P Lance, you made a great Zeus even if I still have yet to watch the show)

(Also me after discovering that people have made a Typhon Cabin in the Camp Half Blood Fanon Wiki: LMFAO)
- — - — - — - — -
Kurt Russell as Zeus
(Reason: Great Performance as Old Lee Shaw in Monarch: Legacy Of Monsters (Godzilla))

Logan Lerman as Poseidon
(Note: I think Toby is good, but some people on Instagram wanted this and I had to agree - being one who has seen the films)

Lena Headey as Hera

Jay Duplass as Hades

Lin-Manuel Miranda as Hermes
(Literally acts like Hermes in real life since he still has yet to meet Charlie apparently)

Timothy Omundson as Hephaestus

Rosario Dawson as Athena
(Reason: She did good in Unstoppable (2010) and was Ahsoka Tano in Star Wars recently)

Jason Mantzoukas as Dionysus

Adam Copeland as Ares

Sam Claflin as Apollo
(Note: I would cast a younger version of him as Percy Jackson if I could, since Sam did play Finnick Odair in the Hunger Games)

Mackenzie Foy as Young Artemis / Jennifer Lawrence as Adult Artemis (Fun Fact: Jennifer is from Louisville, KY which is where me, the author, is also from.. and the birthplace of Colton Reynolds in the story. Cool huh?)

Ana de Armas as the voice of Aphrodite
(Reason: Aphrodite is basically everyone's definition of beauty in physical form to both mortals and demigods so I do think it would be best for her just to have a voice instead of an actress.. that way people can imagine whoever they want as playing her.)

Emilia Clarke as Adult Hestia / Erika Berman as Small Hestia

So yeah.. this is just the castings that I have for the gods. I will use Toby in the castings for the Roman aspects of the gods in Book Two.. so.. rest assured.. some cast members not used in the Percy Series will get used for castings in other parts in the sequel.

Anyways enjoy!