Author Note One: Sequels

This is an author's note, not an official chapter.

I have decided that there will be three sequels to this once "Heart Pierced" is completed.

"Hearts Crossed" will cover the Heroes Of Olympus series.

"Hearts Linked" will cover the Trials Of Apollo series.

"Hearts Beyond", the final book, will be where things get interesting. This will be set in the future after the TOA series as well as "The Sun And The Star", probably starting around December of Year 6, at the Winter Solstice.

In "Hearts Beyond", everyone has moved on from Camp Half Blood and Camp Jupiter, living out their lives while all of them are yet to have kids, but any plans on that get put on hold when one message that makes their blood runs cold brings everyone back together at Camp Half Blood for one more quest.

A mysterious villain has abducted Zeus, and they soon discover that it's not just limited to Zeus and his Roman aspect. The leaders of the Gods Of Asgard, the Mayan Gods, the Egyptian Gods, and every other religion across the planet, including that of Christianity itself, have all gone missing. For what purpose, no one knows.

It becomes even stranger when the old Oracle Of Delphi (from the original series) shows up and issues a prophecy instead of Rachel, who is included in this prophecy.

Joining forces with a wide variety of characters, including old friends and foes, plus some new allies and the creator of all religions, the original creator Genesis, the demigods step into a strange new world where there's lots of new things around, they're back in their teenage forms, and they find themselves coming face to face with the biggest secret the Gods have hidden from them, for this world is their birthright. The birthright of their generation of heroes.

So yeah.. while I am excited to be eventually writing Books Two and Three, if I don't become too bogged down in my last college semester, finding a job, and then work, I am definitely excited to be writing Book Four especially.