☣️Boyd and Derek's pack☣️

Start from the beginning

(*)

"I'm going to go to the ice - rink, see if he's there. And if he's not at home, you call me, got it?" Scott says but notices Stiles has stopped walking with him and looking at the ground.

"What?" Scott asks as Stiles shrugs his shoulders."Maybe we should let him." Scott looks at Stiles confused."Boyd, you know, man? You said Derek's giving them a choice, right?" Stiles.

"We can't." Scott shakes his head."You gotta admit, Erica looks pretty good. You know, the word "sensational" comes to mind." Stiles tries to persuade Scott.

"Yeah. How good do you think she's gonna look with a wolfsbane bullet in her head?" Scott hissed at Stiles.

"All right, all I'm saying is maybe this one isn't your responsibility," Stiles says

"They all are. And you know this thing's gonna get out of control. That makes me responsible." Scott says

"All right, I'm with you. And I also gotta say this newfound heroism is making me very attracted to you." Stiles says to try and brighten up the mood."Shut up." Scott says with a grin

"No, seriously. Do you wanna just try making out for a second? Just to see how it feels." Stiles says. I shook my head at my brother's silly behaviour.

*

Scott took me to the ice rink to try and convince Boyd not to get the bite saw him on the Zamboni working."Boyd, I just wanna talk," Scott says gently."Hey, come on. Boyd, please," Scott asks pleading.

Boyd switched off the machine he was on."Did Derek tell you everything? And I don't just mean going out of control on the full moons, I mean everything," Scott asked.

"He told me about the Hunters," Boyd nods."And that's not enough for you to say no? Whatever you want, there are other ways to get it," Scott says.

"I just want to not eat lunch alone every day." Boyd sadly admits."If you're looking for friends, you can do a lot better than Derek," Scott says shaking his head.

"That hurts, Scott." Both Boyd and Scott look to see Derek appearing with Issac and Erica next to him."I mean, if you're going to review me, at least take a consensus." He says looking at Erica, "Erica, how's life been for you since we met?" Derek asked.

"Hm. In a word Transformative." Erica shifts and growls."Isaac?" Derek asks. Issac shrugs."Well, I'm a little bummed about being a fugitive, but other than that, I'm great," Isaac says smiling.

Derek looks at Erica and Issac and the duo begins to walk toward Scott and me," Esme, go hide," Scott pleads."No, Derek, Isaac, Erica Stop!" I pleaded." Move Esme I don't want to hurt you," Derek says.

"No! I won't let you hurt him, so if you're gonna hurt him, then hurt me because I won't move," I said firmly."Okay, hold on." Scott says making the two stop."This isn't exactly a fair fight." Scott tells him.

"Then go home, Scott, and take Esme with you," Derek smirks. Scott slams his fists into the ice and shifts fully. "I meant fair for them."He says before releasing a roar.

Scott made sure I was behind him as Erica came at him," Woah watch it!" I yelled." Es get out of here," Scott says." Hell no!" I shouted." Isaac Lahey! Are you like him?" I snapped making Isaac stop.

"No never!" Isaac stops." Then back off! You know the pact we made, so back off now before I break the pact," I said firmly standing in front of Scott.

Scott stood up with me as he threw Erica across to Derek and Issac backed off. Derek moves forward and Scott pulls me behind him.

Don't you get it? He's not doing this for you." Scott says from the two betas on the ground to Boyd."He's just adding to his power, okay? It's all about him. He makes you feel like he's giving you some kind of gift when all he's done is turn you into a bunch of guard dogs!" Scott shouts.

"It's true. It is about power." Derek says with a smile. Derek then started to approach Scott. Derek began to shift as he walked towards Scott and me with his red eyes flaring, claws out, and fully shifted.

Scott moves me behind him and Boyd gets me out of the way. Derek claws Scott's then stomach. Scott then threw a punch and made Derek stumble. Scott got ready to fight back against Derek and Derek smirked savagely.

Derek then attacks Scott again grabs him and slams him into the ice making Scott cough up blood. Derek then puts his foot on his throat cutting his air supply and watching Scott being helpless under him.

He then lets go of Scott. Derek looks to Boyd and gives him a look as he heads over to get Erica revived.

Boyd hopped off the Zamboni and headed to follow Derek."Don't." Scott gasps."You don't wanna be like them."

Boyd nodded in agreement."You're right." He says showing his bite mark."I wanna be like you." He says.

The four left Scott in the ice rink bleeding out."Let go to Deaton's, he should be gone right?" I suggested.

Scott nods and we get to the vets and I get the rubbing alcohol out and clean him up."Why aren't you healing?" I muttered.

"Because it's from an Alpha. I think maybe we better have that talk now." Deaton says appearing out of nowhere.

*

This chapter is done ✔️ Next up is the Kanima appearance 👀

Who is excited about a particular chapter?

Are we ready for that?

Chris and Noah or Matt and Kanima to be the ones to get rid of Max Riddle?

Who is in love with Scome?

Ready for S3A?

Ready to meet two new characters?