Neptune- sorry weiss i can't support you right now please do sun's order..

Weiss nodded..and went to her dorm leaving sssn alone.

Sun- are you alright nep??

Neptune- i am fine sun..

Sage- you finally realize that she has a tempter tantrum??

Neptune- i don't like her attitude sage..plus i never like her from The very beginning..

Sun- ohh right!! You never show your cassanova attitude towards her..hahaha yet she throw her self to you!!

Neptune- dude!!

Scarlet- so..will you try to flirt with pyrrha again??

Neptune- dude!! I literally got shot in my legs and it was a shot gun!! I will never do that again!!

Sun- well atleast you learn your lesson..

Neptune- ohh i do!!!

Sage- good for you..i wonder if we will work with him??

Neptune- hell no!! That man is way too scary!!!

Sun- hahahaha that is what you get!!!

Neptune groans while the rest of his team are laughing..

Meanwhile

Weiss arrive on  her room  she place her phone on her bed while she will have a shower she is so tired and stressed..then in just a later moment blake enter onbher dorm and she carefully open the window and she was in luck because she spotted weiss phone and she is in a shower so she carefully enter and carefully steal her phone.. and return to the window and and silently leave the room..

When weiss is done she notice her phone was gone....

Weiss- did someone enter my room and steal my scroll!!! Damn it!! My dad will gonna kill me if he heard that i had been rob!!!

Weiss check her wallet and she was relief that her credit card and her allowance is intact..and she start to loom for her phone..

Weiss ( mind)- damn it...i should ask the ither team..

Weiss went to team jnpr's room and knock the door and it was answer by jean.

Weiss- excuse me could i ask if you enter at my room??

Jean- what happen???

Weiss- someone rob me and steal my scroll!!

Jean- huh!! Please come in..

Weiss enter the room and she saw eric and jaune and he was with nora and ruby and the two girls putting him a make up..

Eric( jaune)- ohh come on stop making fun of my face!!

Ruby- ohh come on eric!! You look like a baddas on that make up!!

Eric( jaune)- i look like a clown!!!

Yang- sorry bird man!! You are a baddass!!

Nora- oh i know!! Why don't we take a photo with him!!!

Eric( jaune)- whaaat!!!!

Pyrrha- ohh right now then eric take a pose!!

Eric ( jaune)- groans. But follow the order.

And pyrrha take the crow and place it on his shoulder..

Weiss- since when did you have a bird here??

Jean- ohh that was eric's pet...

Weiss nodded and she is blushing maddly towards eric or jaune..

The crow understand what they were doing so the bird is posing and act as mighty crow..even jaune do the pose.

The group fi ish their photo shoot and they are in awe to see jaune and his crow

Crow- CAW!! CAW!!

Eric ( jaune)- the bird said it was a bad ass and he likes it!!

Nora- ohh!! Thank you crowie!!

Pyrrha- crowie???

Nora- the bird has no name so i name him crowie!!!

The bird likes it and he went to fly.

Weiss- where the animal go??!!

Jean- oh he will find his food but he will return later on..

Jean and weiss approach the rest..

Jean- hey guys!! Weiss wanted to ask if somebody saw who steal her phone...

Weiss- eric by aby chance you saw the person my scroll??

Eric( jaune)- nope...

Weiss- what about you guys??

Ruby- nope!!

Weiss- you know lying is bad ruby!!

Ruby- you know Accusing someone is a crime!! Why should we steal someones belonging?? My mother teach us a lesson to never steal other's belonging!!

Weiss- where is blake!!

Yang- you know my partner is introvert she is probably in the library ir even go to vale to buy a new make up!! So stop being a paranoid and start searching your phone!!

Weiss- eric can you help me find my phone??

Eric ( jaune)- sorry kid but no..i have a mission tonight with my new team...

Weiss groans but she had no choice but to search her phone alone. And she leave the room...leaving the tenants alone