ᴀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴏғ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛ

Start from the beginning

Spencer looked and saw Garrett. "Hey," she said walking to him, dropping Katherine's hand in the process.

"And there goes Lucy Liu"

Katherine was sitting on the bed in the Edgewood Motor Court, after checking while Spencer was getting things out of her bag she brought.

"Scrabble. Mad lips. Some magazines I know we both like. And I downloaded this app that turns my phone into a listening device. That way, if anybody goes next door we'll be able to hear them through the wall. Caffeine?" Spencer asked grabbing an energy drink from the bag.

"I'll take that because I think you've had enough," Katherine said going to grab it.

Spender was about to protest but decided against it. They then heard the door shut next door. Katherine placed the drink on the bed since it wasn't opened yet and followed Spencer out of the room.

"Hey, did you just come out of room 214? Is there any way that we can get in there?" Spencer asked the cleaning lady.

"Is it your room?"

Katherine shook her head. "No, but we-"

Spencer looked at her and gave her a look.

"I've got work to do," the cleaning lady said and began to walk away pushing her cart.

"Wait, um, for a 20... can we pretend that she said yes?"

The cleaning lady took the 20 dollars and let them in.

Katherine walked in and looked around while Spencer shut the door behind them.

"Spencer, Jenna's glasses," Katherine said bending down to pick them up and then looked at Spencer. "This is her room"

"The bag was on the bed"

Katherine and Spencer then began to look for the bag, in drawers under the bed or under the furniture. Spencer then looked over to the closet and got up and went to go open it, Katherine stood up and walked over to Spencer.

Spencer grabbed the bag from the top shelf and looked at Katherine and then opened the bag and they both looked inside and saw nothing.

Spencer let out a little sigh. "Nothing"

Katherine sighed and looked at Spencer and ran a hand through her hair. "Damn it"

Katherine was looking out the window while Spencer was lying on the bed.

"Jenna probably won't even be here till morning," Katherine said looking over at Spencer.

Katherine then walked over to the bed and sat in front of Spencer and looked at the word she was putting down on the board. "Glyceraldehyde?"

"With the C on the double letter, it is 32 points. Plus the triple word score gets me 96 points" Spencer said and wrote down her score.

Katherine looked at her and then the board and started to put goofball on the board. "Goofball. You can put down 104 points for me. Thanks for the G. I've been waiting for it. Eighteen points times the triple word score plus the 50-point bingo bonus"

Spencer looked at her and then back at the board and then the paper with the scores. "Well, 104 points. Good for you" she said as she went to lay back on her stomach.

Katherine smirked a little. "I like this game. I hope you don't take this the wrong way love but you can't be comfortable in that jacket and that tie"

Spencer looked over at her and then what she was wearing. "I'm fine"