Destiny's Bounty

The next day with Lloyd

Lloyd had ordered the snakes to make him a treehouse with a lot of boobytraps. Scales, the second in command, didn't like this and was planning to overtake their leader so he could be in charge and so they could get rid of that brat.

With the ninja

Zane was making dinner and the rest of the ninja and Kai were at the table talking with each other and making jokes. Kai and Cole were of course holding hands under the table not caring if they get caught, not after what they talked about the night before. Kai even leaned his head on Cole's shoulder after a while, but the others didn't seem to notice they were still talking as if nothing happened. After a bit of talking Zane walked in wearing a pink frilly apron the ninja laughed at this Kai only giggled and gave Cole an elbow in his side for laughing. Cole soon stopped laughing, Zane did not understand what was so funny so he asked them to explain. They told Zane that he looked stupid wearing that apron but in a funny way, then Jay threw food at Cole to show Zane how things can be funny after he still did not understand. Cole didn't like that Jay threw food at him and threw food back, this started a food war. Zane after a bit went outside the monastery to get some fresh air that is when he saw the falcon.

The falcon mimicked Zane's movement after a bit of playing around the bird motioned to zane to follow it and that is what he did. After a while of following the falcon he found that it brought him to Lloyds hideout. When he got back to the monastery he told the others and they decided it was best to go the next day after they had gotten some rest. The ninja followed Zane to get to Lloyd's hideout, and they soon saw the treehouse. They decided to wait and see what he was doing, but they were soon caught so they started fighting the snakes. After a bit of fighting Scales decided to use the hypnozation he had on Cole and made him fight the other ninja. The ninja were distracted by Cole and the snakes took this opportunity to escape. Once they were back at their tomb Scales wanted to fight their leader and become the new leader. While this all happened Lloyd was chained to an Ice pillar. He saw a map close to him in a wall so he took it. After Scales became the new leader, they threw Lloyd out. Lloyd, now all alone again, decided to follow the map in search of the tomb of the fangpyre.

The ninja were still fighting Cole trying to undo the hypnotizing they did on him, but nothing seems to work. Soon Sensei Wu and Kai came flying in on one of the dragons, while Wu was playing a flute which canceled the hypnosis. Once they had gotten away and were now on the way back to the monastery, as they got close they saw that it was on fire. Cole was fast to let out the other dragons, Zane and Nya told their dragons to extinguish the fire. The monastery was now burned down and there was nothing they could do. Everything was burned down, they now had to find a new place to stay.

Nya started to blame Zane for everything because they followed him and if they didn't none of this would have happened. When Wu scolded the ninja and told them to apologize, Zane was already gone. They soon found themself in a desert eating a weird worm or something. They were talking about how they miss the monastery and Zane, when Nya shouted 'Zane!'. 'Yeah I know Nya we all miss Zane' Cole said. 'No guys Zane!' Nya shouted as she pointed at their white haired friend.

They all ran to him and hugged him, and started to apologize. Zane showed them their new place to live and made dinner for them. They soon ran to the bounty and started eating because they were so hungry. Everyone was so tired they went to sleep as soon as possible. The next day Sensei Wu woke everyone up, and told them that today they would be doing chores to make the bounty look more like a ninja base while he was gone to do something. The ninja used their powers to make it easier, and faster.

They soon got done with cleaning and were now in the living room playing games. Later that day Sensei Wu came back and was impressed that everyone was done with the chores, and complimented them. After a few minutes they heard a car pull up to the bounty, it was Jay's parents Ed and Edna. They came by to visit their son after a long time. They went inside the bounty and Jay gave them a tour around the Bounty and they talked a bit about whatever. It soon became late and it was now time for them to go home. Everyone thanked them for coming and telling them embarrassing stories about Jay to which they all laughed at except Jay who was super embarrassed.

Once Ed and Edna came home, Ed started working on his little project he made for his son. That is when he heard a weird sound coming from somewhere inside the junkyard.

He called for Edna and asked if she turned on the defense system when they left but it was broken. That is when the fangpyre and Lloyd showed up and attacked them. The next day back with the ninja. Jay had told his parents that he would visit them soon, the others decided to pester him the whole day when he finally agreed, he walked to their dragons. As he got there he noticed that the dragons were not feeling well, so he called their sensei. He told him that they had to leave so they could go on to the next stage of their life. (I don't remember what it is called) So they let the dragons go and they flew away. Jay now had to walk to the junkyard. He asked if Nya wanted to go with him, but everyone wanted to go with him so now they were all walking to the Junkyard. Cole and Kai were walking behind everyone holding hands and listening to Wu playing the flute.

They were now close to the junkyard but it was quiet and Jay's family is never quiet, so they were now in defense mode and went inside where they saw Jay's parent's tied up. Jay ran to his parent's and united them, and noticed that they were turning into snakes. That is when Lloyd and the fangpyre showed up with their army. Wu started shouting at his nephew about how he was doing the wrong thing, But he didn't listen and turned the music he was playing up. They then started fighting while Kai had managed to get the staff and used it to cure Jay's parents, but soon after while the ninja were still fighting the snakes there was some turbulence and the staff fell out of the bounty. The fangpyre got they're staff back and retreated.

After the fight they brought Ed and Edna back home and Jay hugged them and told them he would visit soon. They soon after left, it was now late but the ninja and Kai decided to have a movie night after this long day. Now they were in the living room, Jay and Nya were on one couch, Zane was on a one person couch and Cole and Kai were on a couch cuddling under a blanket while they all were watching a movie. (You can choose a movie) After the movie was done, Kai, Cole and Nya had fallen asleep. Kai and Cole were still cuddling Kai laying on Cole's chest while trying to dig himself more into Cole's chest. Jay and Zane saw this but thought nothing of it. Jay brought Nya back to her room, she had a separate room because she was the only girl. After Jay went to their room and went to sleep, Zane also went to sleep leaving Cole and Kai sleeping on the couch.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

words : 1400

Hope you enjoyed this chapter :)
It is a bit longer than the other ones

I also drew how I think Kai looks what do you think?

Ninjago lavashippingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें