The temple of water

Back with Kai

As Kai was still by the water temple and was hiding in the trees he suddenly heard music he got a little curious and he wanted to go and look at what the sound was.

as he was getting closer the sound suddenly stopped and he was met with silence, but he still kept going. As he kept going he saw smoke coming out of the trees. At first he thought it was a fire but that thought soon got shut down as he got there and he saw it was just a campfire that had been just put out. He looked around for a bit at who was camping so deep in the woods but only saw 3 people they kind of looked like ninja with the gi's they had on at he looked at them he got closer to the one wearing the black gi he looked closely at him and his face started to become a licht shade of pink. 'He's hot', Kai thought. When suddenly he got pinned to a tree by the blue ninja. 'Who are you and how did you find us?'Jay asked. Kai was a little scared as he answered ' uhm my name is Kai and I was just curious after I heard music so i came to find out what it was, sorry for scaring you.' Kai answers. Jay suddenly said: ' your name is Kai? Do you by any chance have a sister named Nya?' Kai looked at him as if he just killed someone and got really angry. ' How do you know my sister's name!' Kai shouted waking the other 2.

'Jay what's happening and who is that?' Cole asked in a deep sleepy voice while pointing at Kai. As Kai heard Cole's voice he started lightly blushing at how hot his voice was and he knew he had a big crush on the black ninja. As Jay was explaining to the other 2 who Kai was, Cole kept looking at Kai, looking at him with loving eyes as if he was checking him out. Kai noticed this but kept quiet and asked :'so uhm how do you know my sister and where is she do you guys know?' he asked. 'wel we are ninjas under our sensei and Nya has recently become a ninja after you got taken away, and as to where your sister is located she should be here the same with our sensei but I don't see them anywhere' Zane answers. Kai got a bad feeling about that and suggested they should go look for them. 'Maybe they are by the temple of water?' Cole suggested. 'great idea' Kai said as they started heading to the temple.

With Nya.

As the others were sleeping Nya tried to sleep but she couldn't sleep she was still worried about Kai. She could not wait any longer so she went further on her own to the temple. She took the map and started going as she got close to the temple she saw a figure in the distance that looked like Kai so she ran after him only for it to be an illusion.

An illusion made by the lord of evil, lord garmadon. As she gor there she saw the temple and went inside. There she saw a big and deep pool of water and at the bottom right in the middle was the trident. As Nya stood in the temple she saw the shadow of garmadon. He said that if she wanted to see her brother again she had to get the trident and give it to him. Nya ofcourse refused saying that he first had to give her her brother before she would do anything for him. This was only a fluke and she only wanted her brother back. But nobody did anything. Garmadon knew he had to do something he couldn't give her because the stupid skeletons let him escape but she did not know that and that meant he had not gone to them yet so he still had a chance to trick her into giving the trident. After a bit Nya decided to go and get the trident but not for garmadon she would just pretend to give it over and use that moment to take Kai back. As soon as Nya got the trident sensei Wu showed up to stop him from his evil deeds.

 As Nya came back up to the surface she saved sensei Wu there fighting the shadow of Lord Garmadon. As they were fighting the other ninja and Kai finally arrived at the temple of water. They were about to enter when they were stopped by Samukai and his army of skeletons. They tried to fight them off but had no luck there were too many. The fact that Kai was there was also bad because the ninja had to protect him while also fighting. Eventually they managed to somehow defeat all the skeletons, but what they didn't know was that the skeleton, while they were busy fighting, took the golden weapons they were carrying on their back and went through a portal to the underworld.

The ninja soon went inside the temple and saw

sensei Wu fight Garmadon's shadow. They wanted to help but couldn't do anything but watch, so they stepped to the side and let their sensei fight. Soon the fight was over when Garmadon said that he had the other 3 golden weapons and if they wanted them back that he had to come get them. The 3 ninja then looked at where they were supposed to have the weapons and saw they were not there and started panicking. Kai tried his best to calm them down and it started working after a bit. Nya was still with their sensei and his sensei said to her to go back to the others and look if they were alright while he went after his brother with the trident to get the other weapons back. Nya of course refused but she didn't have much of a choice as she was pushed outside the temple together with the others as sensei Wu went through a portal to get the weapons back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

words: 1033

hope you enjoyed this chapter suggestions are always welcome 

:)