A new place to call home

After sensei Wu was done lecturing his students they started heading back to the dragons to be able to get back to their dimension as they got on the dragons and were about to leave Jay saw a temple in the distance and decided to ask about the temple.

'Soo what is the temple over there Sensei?' He asked, hoping sensei Wu had an answer for him. Sensei Wu then looked at Jay to see what he was pointing to and saw the temple. 'That temple is the temple of the master of fire and dragons', sensei answered Jay. 'Nobody has ever been inside but there is a legend of a powerful sword residing in the temple.' sensei said. 'Why hasn't anyone gone inside?' Nya asked.

'Because they can't only be the master of fire and dragons can go inside and there has never been a master of fire and dragons ever only ever a master of fire and even he could not go inside the temple' Sensei Wu answers Nya's question. 'Now let's just go home for today. It has been a long day for all of us,' Sensei said. They all agreed to go home for the day, but Kai didn't want to go back to the blacksmith shop he and Nya lived in alone. He wasn't gonna leave his sister alone after raising her for 12 years and she was not even an adult yet. So he was going to stay with them at the monastery to look after his sister. After a bit of convincing sensei Wu let Kai stay.

It is now the next day the ninja were woken up by sensei Wu at 6am for training, so they were all irritated and tired. Kai was in the kitchen making breakfast while the ninja went to the training area where Wu was waiting for them for their lesson. After the lesson they all went inside to the kitchen to go and eat. It was now 7:30am and Kai just got done 10 min ago with making breakfast. The ninja as soon as they got into the kitchen saw so much food on the table and they all sat down and started to eat. After Breakfast Kai asked Nya to talk about moving their stuff here and when they should do it. Nya thought about it and they decided to just do it today. They asked the others if they wanted to help them get their stuff from their back here. Jay and Cole offered to help while Zane had to go shopping for food for dinner. Soon they left to go to Kai and Nya's house to get their stuff.

At the house

Kai was in his room packing his stuff (after his"parents" went missing he finally got to move out of the basement into a room upstairs) he was alone. Jay was helping Nya pack her stuff and Cole was loading everything that was packed into the trailer of the car they borrowed. After a bit Cole decided to go and help Kai pack his stuff after Nya was done with her room, Nya and Jay were now in the kitchen making lunch for everyone.

Cole knocked on Kai's door,'come in' Kai shouted. Cole opened the door and stepped inside the room. 'Nice room you got here' he said looking around. 'Yeah I tried my best to make it as comfortable as possible' Kai answers. 'You seem to still have a lot of stuff to pack, want some help?' Cole offered. 'That would be great thanks' Kai answers as he smiles a little and also blushing a little, because Cole took his shirt off while moving the boxes cause he got too hot and still had not put his shirt back ok so Kai could see his abs. They soon got done packing everything and they were exhausted. Kai laid down on his bed and Cole soon followed. 'Wauw you have a lot of stuff' Cole said looking at Kai. 'Yeah I know I kind of wish at this moment i didn't have so many things', Kai answers laughing. He then looked at Cole and they were just lying there in silence, looking into each other's eyes and they were slowly getting closer and closer to each other eventually they were so close that their foreheads were touching. They kept glancing at each other's lips waiting for the other one to make the move. Cole then started moving closer. They were about to kiss when Jay shouted 'Guys lunch is ready, come down so we can eat!' they quickly got away from each other blushing about what they were just about to do. After they calmed down they went downstairs to go eat. They sat at the table with Nya and Jay and started to do some small talk about the packing, moving the stuff and other things, but Kai and Cole kept glancing at each other thinking back to what just happened upstairs in Kai's room. After they ate they got Kai's stuff and loaded it into the trailer and they were now on the way back to the monastery. When they got there they started loading everything into a crate which they used with their dragons to fly everything to the top of the mountain where the monastery was located. Once the stuff was set down they got to work putting everything in their rooms and they did a bit of unpacking until it was time for dinner. Zane made dinner this time so after he called everyone to come eat they went to the kitchen and sat down at the dinner table talking and eating just generally having fun. It felt like they had known each other for the longest time like they were one big family. After dinner Kai was walking back to his room (everyone has their own room btw.) when suddenly he was stopped by Cole he wanted to talk to him about what had happened earlier. When Cole said that he wanted to talk about what happened Kai started blushing at the memory of what happened. They decided to go and talk in Cole's room so they had some privacy. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

words: 1031

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and the clifhanger lol.

I do have the next part done but decided against putting it in this chapter to trease you guys but I will probably update soon again so yeah byeeee!!! :)