Snake tombs

A few days after Lloyd started living with the ninja. He did a few pranks on them here and there with some toy snakes, dying zane’s gy pink, messing with Cole’s food, messing with jay’s robot and hiding Nya’s favorite weapons while making it look like one of the other ninjas did it. Ofcourse he didn’t do anything to Kai or sensei Wu because he respects them too much. He sees Kai as an older brother that he never had, and Kai was okay with this. He liked Lloyd a lotr it felt like they had some kind of special bond between them. 

Now onto the actual story. 

‘Kai! wake up! You promised you would train me today!’ Lloyd shouted while standing next to the bed of a certain brunette and black haired ninja. ‘ok,ok stop yelling, well go training soon let me get ready first’ Kai woke up a little annoyed by the blonde boy standing next to the bed. ‘Okay! I’ll wait for you in the kitchen and don’t be late!’ the blonde yelled as he left the room to go to the kitchen. Kai slowly got out of bed and looked around to see his lover still sleeping. How he slept through Lloyd’s yelling confused the brunette. 

So he decided as the good boyfriend he is he would wake him up. Kai started shaking him to try and wake him but that didn’t work, he tried tickling him, 

shouting at him and even tried luring him with food but it didn’t work. At least that is what he thought Cole actually woke up from Lloyd’s shouting earlier but wanted to prank his boyfriend by pretending to still sleep. 

After a bit of trying Kai was about to give up when he saw his lover smirking and he knew he was awake. ‘Well if he isn’t awake yet that means i can’t ask for a kiss too bad.’ Kai said, teasing his lover. This made Cole jump up out of bed, making Kai laugh as Cole got out a bit too fast ending in him falling on the floor. Kai’s kisses were everything for Cole, he loved them so much. While Kai was still laughing Cole stood up and walked over to his lover putting his arm around his waist. Kai stopped laughing and was now looking at Cole with a slight blush on his face. ‘Soo can I get that kiss now?’ Cole asked, looking down at Kai in his arms. Kai nodded, at this Cole pressed their lips together. 

The kiss felt magical like everytime they kissed but each time they did it seemed to be more special. After what felt like years, what was actually 1 minute, Kai finally separated their lips. ‘As much as I love kissing you. I actually have to get ready or else Lloyd will be mad I made him wait too long’ Kai said while starting to get changed. 

‘Yeah you’re right we don’t wan’t Lloyd to throw a hissy fit’ Cole said while slightly chuckling earning him an elbow to the side. After a few minutes they were both ready now and walking to the kitchen where Lloyd was waiting for them. ‘Finally!! Your here can we now start training pleeeaassseee!’ Lloyd asked kind of begging. ‘Sure but me and Cole still need to eat breakfast after that we can train. Okay shorty?’ Kai said. ‘I am not short!!!!’ Lloyd shouted back at Kai and everyone started laughing. 

They soon started eating as they were talking about some things. After eating they started heading to the training area. As they arrived they saw Zane and Jay sparring, while Nya was doing the obstacle course. ‘Oh hey there Kai, Cole and Lloyd you here for some training?’ Nya asked as soon as she saw them and walked over. ‘Yeah just some training with Lloyd I did promise I would train with him today.’ Kai answered his sister. 

Nya nodded and went back to training. Kai and Lloyd soon started training while Cole did his own training. After a few hours of training Kai was done training with Lloyd but he was not done yet with training so he asked Cole if he wanted to train with him. Cole agreed and they started training with each other while Kai was watching them. Cole at one point decided that it was a good idea to take his shirt off because it was too hot. As he did this Kai could not look away seeing his lover shirtless was some view he had he started to get so absorbed in the view in front of him he didn’t even notice his sister sitting next to him, while trying to get his attention. Nya started getting impatient with her brother, so she started shaking him. ‘ Huh Nya, when did you get here?’ Kai asked his sister confused. ‘I’ve been sitting next to you for the last 5 minutes’ ‘ Really i didn’t notice you then.’ Kai said. ‘Yeah you were probably too busy staring at Cole am I right?’ Nya said with a smirk. ‘NO! What are you talking about? I wasn't looking at Cole.’ Kai shouted in defense. ‘yeah surreee.’ Nya responded as Kai pouted in a joking way. ‘Anyway Kai have you heard anything about pythor yet or the other snakes?’ Nya asked.