The event that lead to this

'Look Kai about earlier in your room what happened, I don't want that to be nothing between us I- I like you Kai not just like a friend i really like you. If you don't like me back we can pretend like nothing happened and-' Cole was cut off talking by Kai kissing him on the lips. He was shocked at first but soon leaned in kissing back and taking charge. After a few seconds that felt like hours to the 2 boys they separated their lips from each other and just looked at each other. They stared at each other in silence when Cole suddenly said 'Kai will you be my boyfriend?' he asked. 'Yes i would love that' Kai answers looking into Cole's eyes slowly closing his eyes going in for another kiss and Cole did the same. After the kiss they were just laying on the bed cuddling and talking about what they should do now, should they tell the other's? In the end they decided to wait to tell the others that they were together now and just take things slow. They also decided to go on a date the coming Saturday. Cole didn't have any training and they would just spend the whole day together. After they had talked things out it was soon time to go to sleep since tomorrow would be a long day for the ninja. Sensei Wu had prepared a hard and difficult training regimen for them the next day as punishment for not listening to him and going to the underworld without his permission. Kai had decided to stay in Cole's room for the night 1st because he wanted to spend more time with his newly acquired lover, but also because he was too comfy and lazy to get up from their position. The next day rolls around quickly and everyone wakes up by the sound of sensei Wu shouting at them to wake up. The ninja groggily woke up irritated to have been woken up so early, there were a few small complaints as they got ready for the day. Kai naturally also woke up from his nice dream. He woke up and noticed he was still in Cole's room. Cole was still in bed when Kai woke up and was playing with Kai's hair. As soon as Cole noticed that Kai was awake he said:'Good morning firefly did you have a good sleep?' Kai was a bit confused until he remembered the events from the previous night. 'Good morning, and yeah I had a really good sleep' Kai answers. 'That's good' Cole says before finally getting up earning a disapproving groan from Kai at which he chuckles. 'Sorry baby but I have to get ready for the day otherwise I will be in big trouble with sensei and I don't want that,' Cole said in a sweet voice petting Kai's head. Once Cole was done talking Kai noticed the nickname he gave him and blushed a little at it. 'So uhm what's with the nickname?' Kai asked Cole in a teasing tone. 'I thought it would be nice since we are together now, don't you like them my little flame' Cole said in a seductive tone while he was getting ready. Kai blushed at the statement, yes they were together now they were a couple he thought. 'I- I like the nicknames' Kai said, a little embarrassed to admit it. Cole smiled at this, he was now done getting ready and walked over to the brown haired boy. He grabbed him by the waist this made Kai blush like crazy, as Cole leaned in closer kissing the boy passionately. Kai immediately kissed back, and put his arms around the taller black haired boy's neck. They were pulled out of their kiss when someone knocked on the door. 'Cole I hope you're not still sleeping, we need to be at the training area in 5 minutes, did you forget!' Jay shouted while still knocking on the door. Kai giggled at this and gave Cole a peck on the lips. 'You better go don't want to get in trouble right?' Kai said with a smile looking at Cole. 'Yeah I should, but first one more thing' He said as he gave Kai one more small kiss. He soon after left? Jay was asking him what took so long as they were walking to the training area. 'Oh I was just ... busy with something' he said looking at Jay. Jay didn't believe him but they were at their destination so he let it go. After Kai was sure everyone was gone he left Cole's room and went into his own to get ready for the day, not wanting to be seen leaving Cole's room. After he got ready he was walking to the kitchen when he heard the ninja training. He decided to go and look at their training since he had nothing better to do. As he walked into the training room he looked around at all the weapons and training equipment. Sensei Wu noticed him and motioned to him to come to him. Kai now walked to the sensei who asked as he got close if he wanted to join the training or would like to do something similar. Kai answered the old man saying sure that he wanted to try not like anything could go wrong. Sensei Wu gave Kai simple exercises to do, they were not bad but as Kai was doing them he thought that it was way too easy so he went back to the old man to ask for something more difficult because what he gave him was too easy. Sensei Wu looked at him thinking that he gave pretty difficult exercises for someone who was doing this for the first time, but he just let it slide and gave Kai some exercises that were a bit more challenging. Kai found these exercises also way too easy but he didn't want to bother sensei Wu anymore than he would have to so he just did the exercises but added a little bit of a twist by adding more weight to the weights or only doing some things standing on one foot and all that kind of stuff. Before he knew it training was over and everyone was leaving to go and eat. Kai was also about to leave when Wu said he wanted to talk to him about something.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

words: 1076

hope you enjoyed 

:)