Built for Success

(A/N): English is not my language, so if you find a grammatical error let me know; 🇧🇷

At the Carousel Boutique, Rarity was gathering fabric for her new dress for the Grand Galloping Gala.

Rarity: Oh, Opalence. Can you imagine this? Me wearing a stunning new dress to the Grand Galloping Gala in Canterlot!

Rarity's cat, Opalencia, was sleeping on the piece of fabric that Rarity needed as Rarity pulled it away, causing Opal to fall to the floor as she let out a meow and walked over to where she sees another piece of fabric that she can sleep on. That meow, however, makes Rarity think which cat of hers is talking to her.

Rarity: Why, yes! I did it myself. Thank you very much for asking.

Opal then sleeps on another piece of fabric while Rarity also grabs that piece of fabric and starts sewing while Opal lets out a small growl.

Rarity: Oh, Opal, of course you can help me. Thanks.

Rarity places Opal on a nearby counter and makes her hold a pincushion, which causes her to let out an irritated meow.

Rarity: What is it? Do you want to help me more? Oh, aren't you the sweetest thing?

Rarity then makes Opal hold a ton of objects she needs, including a bunch of yarn, some scissors, glue and measuring tape which makes the cat meow and Opal has to balance to carry all the supplies.

Rarity: Careful now. Do not move. This shouldn't take long.

Meanwhile, outside the Carousel Boutique, Twilight and Brave Heart were walking towards the boutique together.

Brave Heart: So why are you going to see Rarity again, Twilight?

Twilight Sparkle: I hope Rarity can fix a button on my dress for the Grand Galloping Gala.

Twilight opens her saddlebag to reveal a red dress in it.

Brave Heart: Huh. No offense Twilight, but are you sure you want to use this? It seems kind of old to me.

Twilight Sparkle: Yes, I'm sure.

Brave Heart: You know you can also ask Rarity to make you a dress for Homecoming. In fact, I came to see if she could make me a suit.

Twilight Sparkle: Really?

Brave Heart: Yes, I don't know anything about fashion and if there's one pony in Ponyville who does, it's Rarity.

Twilight Sparkle: Well, that's true. Anyway, here we are.

Twilight and Brave Heart then enter the Carousel Boutique and both looked around to see that she wasn't inside.

Twilight Sparkle: Huh? This is weird. Isn't that her normal schedule?

Brave Heart: Yes, but she's not here. Maybe she's working on something up there.

Brave Heart and Twilight went upstairs and opened the door to Rarity's workroom to see her working on a dress while she wore red glasses.

Brave Heart: Hey, Rarity.

Rarity: Shh!

Brave Heart: Oh, sorry.

Twilight Sparkle: Can't you see she's trying to concentrate?

Brave Heart: Sorry. I think I was right when I said she's working on a dress.

Twilight Sparkle: I wonder what occasion it will be for.