Brave Heart: Origins

(A/N): English is not my language, so if you find a grammatical error let me know; 🇧🇷

Pov Narrator

We saw what happened to the Mane 6 after they defeated Nightmare Moon, but now let's see what happened to Brave Heart and where it went.

After defeating Nightmare Moon, the Mane 6 observed the Elements of Harmony that were now necklaces around their necks, except for Twilight and Brave Heart who instead of necklaces had crowns on their heads.

And speaking of Brave Heart he now watched the girls happy for having defeated Nightmare Moon.

Fluttershy: Wow Rarity, you're so adorable.

Rarity: I know! I will never part with her again.

Fluttershy: No. Your necklace. He looks like his cutie mark.

Rarity: What? Ooh. Yours too.

Fluttershy takes one look at her element of harmony and sighs. Everyone noticed them and admired them too.

Pinkie Pie: Look at mine! Look at mine!

Rainbow Dash: Oh yeah!

Applejack: Wow, Twilight! I thought you were talking a lot of rubbish, but I think we really represent the elements of friendship.

Twilight Sparkle: I suppose so.

Brave Heart then notices the crown with its his Cutie Mark resting on his head.

Brave Heart: (Thoughts) Nice crown, the girls' Elements are pretty pretty too.

Brave Heart then watches the girls with a gentle smile before it fades into a sad face.

Brave Heart: (Thoughts) Well, it looks like everyone is fine... I guess this is where I'm going to leave.

The Mane 6 then turned to Brave Heart as he looked at his own Element of Harmony and the way it looked on him made them blush. Brave Heart then turns towards the exit to leave but is stopped by six voices calling him.

Mane 6: Brave Heart we want -the six mares tried to say something to Brave Heart but a voice interrupted them-

???: Well done, all ponies.

A bright light appeared from the window as all the ponies looked up to see that the sun had finally risen and the light entered the room, transforming into an alicorn mare. She had a light fuchsia gray coat, a light rainbow mane and tail (in the colors light cerulean, light turquoise, very light cobalt blue, and pale heliotrope), light gray magenta eyes, and her Cutie Mark is a stylized sun.

Realizing who it is, the Mane 7 bows, except for Twilight, who runs towards her.

Twilight Sparkle: Princess Celestia!

Brave Heart: (Thoughts) Is that Princess Celestia?

Princess Celestia: Twilight Sparkle, my faithful student, I knew you could make it. I knew you would make friends and together you would all stop Nightmare Moon once and for all.

Twilight Sparkle: But... you told me it was all an old pony tale.

Princess Celestia: I said you needed to make some friends, nothing more. I saw the signs of Nightmare Moon's return, and I knew that it was you who had the magic within you to defeat her, but you couldn't release it until you let true friendship into your heart. Now, if only another one will. Princess Luna!

The Mane 7 turned to see an alicorn mare on the ground and she had a phthalo grayish blue coat, a very pale sky blue mane and tail, and her Cutie Mark was a moon surrounded by a black color.