The Extra Ticket

(A/N): English is not my language, so if you find a grammatical error let me know; 🇧🇷

It's been over a week since the Mane 7 fought Nightmare Moon and things have calmed down lately. Today, Brave Heart, Twilight and Spike are helping Applejack gather apples at Sweet Apple Acress with Spike sitting on Twilight's back as he looks through the baskets of apples Twilight has with her and he is throwing away all the bad apples.

Applejack: Thank you Brave Heart and you too Twilight for helping me. I bet Big McIntosh I could pick them all up by lunchtime. If I win, he'll go around town in a grandma dress. * laughter *

Brave Heart: I can't wait to see the expression on your face when we finish this job.

Twilight Sparkle: No problem, Applejack. I'm glad the bet is until lunchtime. All this hard work is making me hungry.

Spike: I know, right?

Spike accidentally throws an apple at Twilight's head, which causes her to glare at him as he gives her a shy smile.

Twilight Sparkle: Spare me Spike. You were resting on my back all morning while we worked.

Spike: Exactly. You guys were taking so long that I missed lunch time.

Then Twilight and Brave Heart's stomach rumbled as they looked at each other and giggled nervously.

Brave Heart: Guess you're not the only one hungry.

Twilight Sparkle: Well, we'd better get some food then.

Spike: No. This one has worms. A-ha!

Spike picks up a shiny, fresh-looking apple and Twilight licks her lips.

Twilight Sparkle: Oh, Spike, that looks delicious!

However, Spike started munching on the apple instantly, which made Twilight stare at him.

Twilight Sparkle: Spike.

Brave Heart: Did you really have to eat the whole thing? You could have given her a slice.

Spike: *nervous laughs* Sorry.

Spike then belches a large green flame that turns into a scroll and floats up for Spike to grab.

Brave Heart: What is it?

Twilight Sparkle: It's a letter from Princess Celestia.

Spike: *clears throat* Listen, listen. Her Great Royal Highness Princess Celestia of Equestria is pleased to announce the Grand Galloping Gala to be held in the magnificent capital city of Canterlot on the 21st of, eh, blah blah blah, cordial invitation to Twilight Sparkle and one more guest.

Applejack and Twilight Sparkle: *sighs* The Grand Galloping Gala!

Brave Heart: Great Gallop what?

Twilight looked at Brave Heart in shock that he had never heard of the Great Party before.

Twilight Sparkle: You've never heard of that?! It's a real event that takes place every year to celebrate the completion of Canterlot after the founding of Equestria.

Brave Heart: Huh. I have never heard of any event like this before in my life.

Spike then belched another flame which materialized two golden tickets.

Spike: Look, two tickets.

Twilight Sparkle: Wow, great! I never went to the gala. How about you Spike?