Friendship is Magic - Part 2

(A/N): English is not my language, so if you find a grammatical error let me know; 🇧🇷

Previously on My Little Pony: Legend of the Hero...

Brave Heart has a strange dream of his master Great Wizard who instructs that he, along with his friends, need to save Equestria from the Mare on the Moon, Nightmare Moon. Brave Heart meets Twilight Sparkle and her dragon assistant Spike and gives them a tour of Ponyville while meeting the rest of her friends along the way. Brave Heart and Twilight talk to each other about how they believe Nightmare Moon will return and they both agree to help each other. Then, when the stars fall on the moon, Nightmare Moon reveals herself to everyone in Equestria and vows to bring her an eternal night. However, Brave Heart was willing to face Nightmare Moon and protect friends from him and now he is about to fight Nightmare Moon one on one. Will Brave Heart and his friends stop Nightmare Moon once and for all before Equestria is doomed forever?

Now back to where we left off...

Brave Heart and Nightmare Moon are looking at each other as everyone watches in shock at what is happening, especially the Mane 6.

Applejack: Brave Heart is really going to fight Nightmare Moon?!

Twilight Sparkle: Looks like it! Is he crazy?! I mean, I know he's an alicorn and all, but he shouldn't do that!

Fluttershy: Will he be all right?

Rainbow Dash: Come on Fluttershy! It's Brave Heart we're talking about. GO BRAVE HEART! Kick her flank!

Pinkie Pie: Yes! Show her what the Ponyville alicorn is capable of.

Rarity: I've never seen him do something like that... brave and daring.

Nightmare Moon: You are an interesting person if you think you can challenge me.

Brave Heart: Ponyville has been a wonderful place since I arrived! I won't let you conquer this place!

Nightmare Moon: You alicorn colt! Do you really believe you can defeat me?

Brave Heart: Maybe not. But I will protect everyone, even if it means costing my life to do so!

Nightmare Moon then fires a laser beam at Brave Heart and he then uses his own magic which covers his entire body in his aura color and he makes a shield to protect himself from the beam. After the beam deflected off Brave Heart's shield, he then fired his own beam at Nightmare Moon, but she dodged it. Nightmare Moon then creates several strikes of lightning to hit Brave Heart and when he puts up another shield to defend himself again, the lightning breaks his shield and Brave Heart is knocked back several meters.

Nightmare Moon: Although I wish I could punish you for defying me, I have my own matters I need to attend to. I will ensure that Equestria passes the Eternal Night forever. *evil laughs*

Brave Heart: Damn! She ran away!

The Mane 6 then ran towards Brave Heart as Pinkie and Fluttershy hugged it tightly for a second before releasing it.

Rarity: Honey, that was scary! Are you well?

Brave Heart: Yes, I'm fine!

Twilight Sparkle: Brave Heart, that was dangerous! You could have died! Why did you decide to fight Nightmare Moon?

Brave Heart: I couldn't just sit back and do nothing. Also, I didn't want any ponies around to get hurt.

Twilight Sparkle: I see... anyway, follow me back to the library! I need to find out what the Elements of Harmony are.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Legend of the Heroजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें