Lulamoon

(A/N): English is not my language, so if you find a grammatical error let me know; 🇧🇷

Brave Heart, and Spike were in the Golden Oak Library helping Twilight improve her magic while Spike was on Twilight's opposite side.

Knowing that Brave Heart had been trained in magic by one of Equestria's greatest wizards, Twilight asked him to teach her.

Brave Heart: Focus, Twilight.

Spike: Come on, Twilight. You can!

Twilight Sparkle: Okay, here goes.

Twilight focused her magic through her horn and pointed it at Spike and then...

*POOF*

Spike now had a fancy mustache on his face.

Spike: Haha! You did it!

Spike runs to a list of spells and checks off the same spell Twilight just cast.

Spike: Magic of growth, that's number twenty-five. Twenty-five types of tricks, and counting.

Brave Heart: Good job, Twilight! Making facial hair on some pony... well, in this case dragon, it's a pretty advanced spell. You certainly have a great talent in magic.

Twilight smiled at Brave Heart's compliment.

Twilight Sparkle: Well, what can I say? I have a great teacher. -he said smiling to Brave Heart-

Brave Heart then blushed with praise.

Brave Heart: Nothing. Me teaching you is no big deal.

Twilight Sparkle: But it is for me. Without you it would have taken me much longer to learn this spell. Thanks. -he said smiling warmly to Brave Heart-

Brave Heart blushed a little at the smile Twilight was giving him.

Brave Heart: D-You're welcome. Hehehe. -he said scratching the back of his head awkwardly-

Spike: And I think this is the best spell yet.

Spike then goes to a mirror and admires his new mustache.

Spike: Hello, Rarity. What is that? Oh, it's nothing, just my amazing mustache.

Brave Heart gave Spike an amused look as he rolled his eyes.

Brave Heart: Spike, I don't know if having a mustache would make Rarity fall in love with you.

Twilight Sparkle: And as cute as it is, it was just for practice, and I'm going to have to take it off now.

Spike: No! Hang on!

Twilight then makes Spike's mustache disappear, disappointing the dragon.

Spike: Oh, damn!

Twilight Sparkle: I'm sorry, Spike, but that's the way it has to be. Anyway, Brave Heart you said you're a master of combat spells, right?

Brave Heart: I wouldn't call myself a master, I still have a lot to learn, but why do you ask?

Twilight Sparkle: I was wondering if you could show me one. I mean, you were able to survive Nightmare Moon and you learned a lot from Great Wizard about combat when it comes to magic show. I wanted to see a demonstration.

Brave Heart: Hmm... Well, I can do that.

Brave Heart then projects a magical barrier with her magic surprising Twilight.

Twilight Sparkle: Wow! I've never used a spell like that before!

Twilight walks up to Brave Heart's barrier and touches it to feel the extremely hard mass it has.