Friendship is Magic - Part 1

(A/N): English is not my language, so if you find a grammatical error let me know; 🇧🇷

Three days later...

It's been 3 days since Brave Heart arrived in Ponyville and his life seems a little better. He took new jobs in Ponyville to earn some Bits for his new home, where he now lives near the Golden Oak Library. He got to know more about his friends during the time he spent with them.

He learned that Pinkie Pie came from a stone farm and she loves spreading joy and making the ponies smile all the time, he learned that Applejack has an older brother and a younger sister and they all work hard together to make Sweet Apple Acress the better possible. may be, he learned that Rarity dreams of opening many fashion boutiques in Equestria, and he learned that Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy came from a cloud city in the sky called Cloudsdale and that Rainbow Dash dreams of becoming a Wonderbolt while Fluttershy stays in her hut to take care of your animal friends.

It wasn't just the five who became closer to Brave Heart, as he was very helpful to all the ponies in Ponyville. Whenever anyone needed help, Brave Heart would always be there to help whenever needed. Because of this, Brave Heart became known throughout Ponyville as the most useful pony there is. But there were still those who treated him badly and maliciously. Sometimes, when Braveheart wasn't doing anything, he would practice some spells that his Grand Master Wizard had taught him.

Today was the Summer Sun Celebration, an event where Princess Celestia chooses a town or city for them to see how she uses her magic to lower the moon and raise the sun. Someone was coming to oversee the Summer Sun Celebration festivities, and Brave Heart, at Mayor Mare's request, offered to accompany her to the event. It was early in the morning and Brave Heart was still in her house sleeping is his bed. However, his horn tip emitted a small white glow and he moved a little in his sleep.

Within his dream, Brave Heart was standing out in an empty space and he looked around him in confusion.

Brave Heart: Where am I?

Mysterious voice: (Echo) Help.

Brave Heart: Huh?

Mysterious voice: (Echo) Please help them.

Brave Heart: Is anyone there? You can come out, I won't hurt you.

Then a light blinded Brave Heart as he was placed in a different landscape that appeared to be some kind of castle and around him he was in a room that was like a library with a book in the middle.

Brave Heart: What is this place? This is a dream?

Great Wizard: Hello Brave Heart.-

Hearing a familiar voice behind Brave Heart turned to face his master.

Brave Heart: Master Great Wizard?! -he said in disbelief-

Great Wizard: How's my boy? -He said with a kind smile.-

Brave Heart happily ran up to his master and gave him a big hug that was soon returned by his teacher.

Great Wizard: It's been a while hasn't it? -he said breaking the hug-

Brave Heart: How is this possible? You've been gone for almost a month. he asked in disbelief.

Great Wizard: I'm here to warn you of a great danger that threatens Equestria, so pay attention. -He said speaking seriously now.-

Brave Heart upon seeing the serious expression on his master's face realized that the matter was really important, and so he nodded his head for his master to continue.