❄️35.A chaotic day in Bali❄️

Start from the beginning

I eyed Jungkook who was pitch blank. Out of all the places we searched for, we never thought we will find them here.

In Bali

"Fate must be a thing man!" Jimin said patting Kookie's shoulder and I couldn't agree more. We were currently in our dorm as Y/n was resting in her room.

We were all sitting on our dorm beds, feeling utterly bewildered and unsure of how to react to the situation. We had been waiting outside her cabin, but Bethari insisted that we continue with our trip, assuring us that it was nothing serious and we shouldn't concern ourselves too much. Not to bother?I couldn't blame the workers here; they had no idea who we were or the significance of Y/n to us. I felt terrible for Kook; I knew how badly he must have been itching to meet Bubbles. After all, he hadn't seen her in 3.5 years, for heaven's sake.

We were pulled out of our daze when Aung, I think, got our meals delivered right to our room. "You didn't have to," I said, taking over the food trolley."No problem. Kak told me you all would prefer to have your meals in the dorm," he replied with a smile. "How is Bubbl... I mean, Miss Y/n?" Jin Hyung asked, barely restraining Jungkook, who was sitting there, stone-cold, his legs trembling.

"Oh Y/n Kak is fine, she had a sudden drop in her blood pressure that's why she fainted. That reminds me," He moved towards Jungkook "Thank you Mr. Jeon. for saving our Kak. She doesn't know how to swim, it could have become a life threatening situation." He said and Jungkook looked at him dazed.

Aung seeked forgiveness saying it was such an Inconvenience for us. Inconvenience? He had no Idea.

We had finally found Y/n. It was victory to us.

"No problem, I hope she is doing fine now." Jimin asked eying him curiously. "Yes, she is fine now."

"I'm going to see her, enough. I can't just sit here not knowing how she is..." Jungkook declared, determination evident in his voice."No need, Mr. Jeon," Irene interjected, her tone surprisingly harsh. She was the one who had instructed us to carry on with our activities as usual and to avoid showing any concern or worry. She didn't want the staff and owners to become aware of our connection and our past.

"Noona, we understand you're upset with him, but please, at least let Kook see her once, if not all of us," Taehyung said, his voice soft.I noticed Yoongi clenching and unclenching his jaws. This wasn't going to end well; I could feel it."Aung, jaga dirimu, tapi dia sendirian, dia mungkin takut," Irene said something to Aung, causing him to rush out of the room."Who is Bub?" Jimin whispered to me, but I had no idea."Y/n is fine and stable, and you guys can stop worrying," Irene announced before turning to leave.

"Let us meet her," Yoongi hyung said, halting Irene in her tracks. She turned around, and her gaze lingered on Hyung in a strange way. I glanced at Yoongi hyung, and his eyes were starting to well up. It was like a storm of anger was brewing within him."You are our guests, and we would like to keep it that way," Irene asserted, her tone dripping with finality and dominance.Yoongi almost appeared hurt...?

I need a breezer.

Jimin's POV

There was weird stare game going on between, Yoongi hyung and Irene Noona which came to an end when Irene Noona turns around and leaves the seven of us.

I glanced at the food, realizing it had been more than 10 hours since any of us had eaten a proper meal. I had to admit, the guest house had impeccable hospitality. They had sent us breakfast and fruits throughout the day, but we had only nibbled on bits and pieces, unlike Jungkook, who was not so surprisingly sitting there, stone-cold.