❄️32. Unwished-for-shock❄️

Taehyung's POV

"Argghh my back hurts" Namjoon hyung said stretching his arms as wide as a giraffe's neck. "Gosh this stretch of the area is a little scanty, let's go with the Tennis court here." I said yawning away.

As the head architect, I found myself in the midst of resort chaos, attempting to allocate the last few spots in our construction puzzle. The water park, beach bar, and admin office were all neatly sorted, but a few areas still danced on the edge of indecision. Of course, our prime selling point was the proximity to the sea, the ultimate VIP guest at our resort.

"Tae, let's call it a day; the sun's throwing a party, and I can't risk my god-like face melting away," Jin hyung declared, his concern for his own visage reaching legendary heights. "A sunscreen is what you need." I said with a doting side eye.

"Mr. Lee You will be staying at the worker's dorm?" "Yes Mr. Jeon, I have already set my luggage." Mr. Lee answered the emotionless, blank face dork that goes by the name Jungkook. The fucker was trying to wrap up the whole thing as soon as possible, as a result the Architecture Maestro that is me, was on a drill.

"Sir, You all will be staying nearby?" Mr. Lee asked us and we all looked towards Namjoon hyung. "Uh, nope, Mr. Lee. We're actually on a break and will catch up with you in a month," Hyung replied, giving his neck a little rub. Yeah, we were basically winging it without a solid plan. Why, you wonder?

Why, you wonder? Well, we were yearning for a total hands-off, Bangtan-style escapade, so we decided to make the trip deliberately unplanned. That was the grand plan. For the past three years, we've been everything but a bunch of workaholic robots. Kook, poor guy, was practically the living dead. Sure, the rest of us had our significant others to keep us warm, but for him, it was a different story. Y/n's absence had driven him to point blanck.

So, this trip was our escape, to a better mind frame and to find bubbles. The constant fear at back of our heads was eating us. Yoongi Hyung was constantly on his laptop. I could only hope we found something.

Our actions may appear erratic to outsiders, but how could they not be? She is, was, and will always be family - the one for Kook, and we all acknowledge that truth. As his brothers and closest confidants, one might argue that our role should be guiding him towards moving forward. However, our conviction lies in a different direction. We won't simply urge him to move on; instead, we are determined to find her, to reunite them so they can carve out the best lives for themselves.