❄️26.Declared and warned❄️

"Yeah right...you scrapping your shoes on the concrete will magically make your girl reach sooner. What is she a genie?" Jimin retorted quite annoyed as the youngest was bouncing from one feet to another as his lady luck was yet to grace the event. Spare the royalty.

"Hyung why do girls need so much time? What is taking them so long?" Jungkook asked perplexed from all the waiting while Taehyung was arguing over the phone with his Girlfriend.

"They are reaching in 10." Taehyung said equally annoyed. "Calm down boys! You have a match ahead. Keep your cool." Jimin said handling each of them chilled water bottle. while, the trio was deep into a discourse about how women and punctuality lived on different planets. And then, as if summoned by the universe, three girls appeared, shattering their timeline tirade in one swift entrance.

Eunji strolled in, rocking a jersey just like Taehyung's, with his name and number printed loud and proud. Suddenly, Taehyung's annoyance vanished, replaced by a goofy grin as he dashed over for a big hug with his girlfriend. Meanwhile, Jimin's jaw nearly hit the floor, and he nudged JK like he'd discovered buried treasure, pointing out whatever had left him utterly floored.

It was Y/N. Y/N in a similar Jersey as his.

Jungkook's POV

I accidentally splashed water all over Jimin Hyung's dress shirt, and he was probably about to scold me. But come on, can he really blame me? Y/N just walked in wearing a jersey. 

My Jersey

F*cking Hell!

That woman had on a jersey with my birth year plastered on the front and my player number boldly printed on her back. Was she trying to turn me into a puddle? I swear, seeing my name on her like that, I felt like dropping to my knees right then and there. She was rocking my name like nobody else could. That shit was so hot but at the very same time so genuinely Abso-fu*king-lutely lovable.

I am a GONER!! Can we please just get over with this idiotic match...so I could sit in my room and stare at her like the stunning Diva she is.

She sauntered over with this shy and coy expression. Really, now she's going shy after rendering me powerless? "Looks like we've got more than just friends here!" Jimin teased, air quoting with a smirk. "I'm just wearing this to support Jungkook Sunbae, that's all," she muttered, avoiding eye contact with her pretty eyes glued to the ground. "Sure you are!" Eunji and Wendy chimed together, playfully rolling their eyes at her not-so-convincing excuse.

"After I win this match, we need to chat," I said with a smirk, prompting her to reply, "Aren't you a bit too confident?" she replied while letting out an amused giggle. "There's no way I'm losing, especially with my lady luck right here," I quipped with a cheesy grin, punctuating it with a playful wink.

There she was standing like a blushing mess.

after 1.5 hours

"The tournament was unabashedly a single Team Game.Like for the past 4 years, the trophy is yet again going home to the Seoul National University." announced the MC for the event.

The soccer Match was the most anticipated event of the year as it was between the two finalists of the rigorous series of matches where 10 Elite Universities of the sparkling City participate. Jungkook's "Can Not loose and will not loose attitude" beat the shit out of the opponent Team.