❄️29. The Soulmate Theory❄️

'Princess, I think you had a little more.. Than needed'

'Heeyyy...That is the precious Bunny smile! But don't show it to other girls ,only show it to me.'

'Y/N no more drinking.'

'Sunbae Catch me if you cannnn...'

'Princess my patience is running thinner than water...stop tempting me.'

You are looking back into those dark mahogany eyes with the same drift of desire. He is inching towards you and you close your eyes anticipating your FIRST KISS. Your bossoms touch his buffed up chest that is peeking through his see through White shirt. His hands are all over your waist nooo....that is your lower back too close to your ass. You are breathing heavily, and so is he . The water around you is not helping either. His breath smells of chocolates, liquor chocolates to be precise. Water dripping down his wet hair. You encircle your arms around his neck.

This is us!

The moment is us.

The water

The Air

We

He leaned onto me and I could feel the warmth that is about to ensue me in a matter of some nanoseconds.

Something is wrong, why does his lips feel Umm Fabricky?!

What on earth is this satiny taste...Sunbae..is smirking at me? But why?'

"Y/naah I guess you are too sexually frustrated. Don't tell me you're Nasty dreaming? Haul.." I wake up to an extremely energetic Eunji wriggling her eyebrows at me.

I was dreaming? Dreaming? Really?? Fuck my luck.

Argh! My head hurts...I get up from the bed clutching my hair to ease the pain.

"Miss Sexually Frustrated, kindly get up and have this pollack soup." Wendy Eonnie I guess said. I thanked her a little embarrassed, do they know what I was dreaming about? "Yes we know how eager you are to kiss your Knight in shinning Armour.

"Eonnniiieeeeee" I whined to cover up my embarrassment. I hide my face behind the pack of pillows. God How will I bear these 'tease till she dies' women hopping like some squirrels around me.

I was busy drowning in the miseries of my embarrassment when a memory flashed its way in my mind.

'Princess don't tempt me, I am on an edge already." Sunbae said caressing my nape. "Who is stopping you on the edge." I said caressing the back of his head. I could clearly see the mole right below his lip. We both look into each others hooded eyes, leaning in...leaning onto eachother.'