❄️17. Struggling Bunny Part 1❄️

Author's POV

Two weeks! It has exactly been two weeks and Jungkook hasn't been this restless ever. Why is he restless? Well, he is restless because these past two weeks have been nothing but pure torture for him, seeing a certain someone to whom he denies his growing attraction, with a guy who is super handsome, Intelligent, and fun to be with.

He was currently at the Bangtan dome as the boys referred to it. He has been cooped up the whole noon boxing the poor punching bag.

He was controlling his inner turmoil pretty okay as team Apobangpo didn't leave a single chance to make him feel miserable.

A super quick flashback of the two weeks.

As you and Eunji left the BBQ night, the rest of the guys just couldn't stop saying certain things that didn't sit well with the maknae.

"Jackson is so mature and composed, I liked him." Jisoo said to which Hobi nodded his head " Do you know he used to have this major crush on Y/n." He said

"What??"

Came a loud screech to which they all turned their heads back seeing their Maknae with an annoyance-dripping face. "Yes!" Hobi answered him, making Jimin wink at Hobi.

If anyone was enjoying this reaction from Jungkook the most, It has to be Jimin. It was satisfying for him cause now he was in a way getting back at him for all the teasing torture the maknae put him through.

"Well, I find him quite absurd," Jungkook said making Wendy chuckle. " I am sorry you look so funny making that face," she said. " Well I find them cute together," she said again making Jungkook fume in irritation. "Goodnight!! I feel sleepy." The Maknae said and left the place making everyone laugh.

Jungkook didn't know what this feeling was. How can he be liking a person in such a short amount of time? The last few months he had undeniably spent a lot of time with her, and no doubt she was a very pretty girl but only these two factors cannot make him like her. Maybe he likes her presence. The feeling was new, though he had been on many flings and one serious relationship. This was more like a new good feeling with beads of fear entangled with it.

From a third Person's Point of view, it would look as if, he was being childish and stupid for brisking away from this feeling thingy. But let's be honest it happens right, we all build up this fear when we get brutally backstabbed and left behind by people who once meant the most to us. The ones we always were emotionally depended upon. When these individuals hurt us they leave behind scars, scars which scare you and keep reminding you how brutally your heart suffered. Something similar was going on with Jungkook, this new feeling which he labelled as a mere infatuation was new and unlike all other feelings. The feeling of comfort and peace. He just couldn't come to terms with this newfound comfort which was so inviting. He never found comfort in all his past fling swings. He had found it once and that one time broke all hell loose for the poor guy.

In these two months, he had almost spent all his weekends( except for the last 2 weeks) with Y/n directly or indirectly. The little teasing, the hue her cheeks caught as a result of the teasings, her personality, her small actions that screamed genuine, and last but not the least her beauty. All of these things lured him to know her more. It happens right, You just meet somebody and you click. That Click was not settling well with Mr. Jeon.

The coming Monday, he saw Y/n and was still struggling between the need to stay firm on his decision to avoid her till things on his end become normal and the need to go and just talk to her and give her company and enjoy hers.