❄️30.I love you 3000❄️

----Back to the present ----

A surreal melody of flute echoed in apartment 208-B on the 10th floor of the Seoul Forest Trimage Towers. The melody was something that could convey peace and acted as a moment of comfort for an aching heart.

The Melody ended with a lingering essence of someone breathing slowly, which was followed by a verbal message.

"Hey there, sleepyhead Mr. Jeon Jungkook, aka Kook! Your amazing girlfriend, Kang Y/N (soft giggles), is about to beat you to the kitchen to reheat breakfast in the microwave! (laughter) Yeah, she's that ruthless. So, no more of that pouty-bunny-annoyed-to-the-death face, loooovvveee. It's time to rise and shine! Come on, for the love of everything good in this world, get that lovely plumpy ass out of the bed and start your day!"

The voice note stirred a soft smile on the young business tycoon's face as he lay amidst the sheets, captivated by the melancholic yet enchanting voice. He found himself lost in the soft, soothing giggles that seemed to transport him to a blissful realm. In those moments, he'd give anything just to keep hearing those delightful giggles. They were a ticket to heaven, a melody that resonated deeply within him. But deep down, he believed he couldn't offer the same in return for her. Or at least, that's what he thought.

The young man was distracted from his trail of thoughts when his phone started ringing. He answered the call from his hyung.

OTP

-

"Yes Hyung, I am up."

-

"Yeah yeah, I will meet ya'all at the airport."

-

"Arasso! I am hanging up!"

-

He got up from his bed, his Right arm gracefully adorned with intricate tattoos which were the proofs of his longing for his love.

Love

The word was bare minimum of the feelings he carried for her.

Jungkook POV

I sauntered towards to the side drawl and turned off the air purifier. This was not just a mere appliance for me. It was a gift from her. It was a birthday gift from her, my first birthday after we started dating. This purifier made a bios of a mild lavender fragrance. Mild because I couldn't handle strong scents and Lavender to cater to my insomnia. I was suffering from it for the past few years but after she came in life, it had vanished.