❄7. An Ordinary Day In Seoul❄

Present Day-

The constant rattling sound was all over the magnificent bachelor's Pad. It was a usual Friday evening for the man lying on his Super comfortable Barcalounger. The rattling sound was his only comfort as It helped suppress the silent screams that had been haunting him for the past three and a half years.

 The rattling sound was his only comfort as It helped suppress the silent screams that had been haunting him for the past three and a half years

Nothing made a difference to him, not the rattling sounds, not the pain of getting inked now and then, if anything It made him feel alive. 

The numbness was so daunting for him, he was terrified of that numb feeling. The silent apartment haunted him but at the same time, this was the only place that gave him the comfort he sought because this place had her presence. The house that she turned into a home, now he understood that she made this house into a home. She was home, she is home. His Home.

"Jk how about a spiral design?" Lyston asked. "Make an Intricate of the usual Initials." The man responded. "Damn! That will be a little Painful. You are such a sadist" Lyston chuckled continuing his work.

After 2hours

"All done!! Don't touch It for an hour and then apply the massage cream as usual." Lyston Instructed. The referred man just nodded and got up from the seat and walked towards the kitchen. He grabbed two cans of Beer and threw one at Lyston.

"Take out two more Cans." The full-lip guy yelled.
"I have got fried chicken," The one who had a freckle on his nose spoke.

"What are you two doing here? Can't I have a peaceful weekend for once?" The Tattoo guy groaned. "By Peaceful perhaps do you mean to get piss drunk and pass out on the floor. If so, then No! You cannot."

"Hyung! Please, cut me some slack. I am fine, and I can handle myself. I will be fine." The Tattoo guy said. "Okay, guys I will be off!! Bye JK." Lyston said walking out.

"You said the same shit last week as well." The cat-eyed guy retorted back. "Ah!! Hyung you too? What is this place? A hangout hideout?" The tattoo guy groaned in annoyance.

"She is not in Mokpo, and neither in Jeju." The full-lip guy Informed.

"She is not in Manila either as Hoseok told me that Ms. Irene's friend Seulgi is there. We did a thorough check she is not there, and they both have not contacted Seulgi for a long time now."

"Yoongi Hyung she could be in nearby cities, did you check?" "Tae, I did she is not there," Yoongi replied with a heavy sigh.

The tattooed guy fisted his palm, his eyes were blank but teary. Disappointment, regret, and sadness have been his constant for a quite long time.

How long Will he have to wait, to have her In his arms, In his embrace, near him all safe and close?

He takes long strides and rushes to his room and closes his bedroom door. "Jungkook!!! Lis..."