❄️19. My Girl is she?❄️

Jungkook's palms clenched into a fist. Why do his friends have to be the ones making him feel this way. At this moment he felt like strangling all the guys and locking them up in a basement with Cockroaches and run away with Y/n.

The rest of the time went by in Blur. He doesn't even remember the other half of the trip. On their way back, He didn't speak a word. He came back with other guys leaving Y/n, Eunji, Jackson and Tae in one car.

"Did we stretch it too far?" Eunji asked Tae who was on a con call with the boys.

"Guys, He is super pissed. We are almost there." Hobi whispered. "But Hyung we spoilt his evening." Jimin said in a low voice. "Guys we are almost there let's not be soft at this point. We all want him happy right? Then let's stick to the plan." Namjoon said.

Next day was nothing better. Everyone planned to meet at their regular Hangout place which was the boys' studio. But Jungkook declined the offer. He gave a lame excuse of random headache and preferred rotting in his dorm. He planned on taking a nap. The day was as boring as Mathematics session on a late afternoon.

When he woke up from his nap he thought of checking his Instagram. Guess what!! Turns out it was a horrible idea 🤦.

Jungkook almost threw his phone away seeing the picture posted by Eunji

Jungkook almost threw his phone away seeing the picture posted by Eunji. He just cpouldn't control his rage. He didn't know why was he behaving this way. It was frustrating to say the least.

______________________________________________________

Present Flash-

As Jungkook was rapidly punching the punching bag, someone came and held the bag from behind. He tilted to see his head and saw Yoongi standing their with a stone face.

"Ah, Hyung You here ?" He asked "Hmm. Wanted to check on you." Yoongi said. Just then, Jimin and Taehyung entered the gym room.

"Kook why are you avoiding us?" Tae asked. "What are you talking about?" Jungkook moved aside to get a towel to wipe off his sweat. "You pretty well know, what we are talking about." Jimin said. "Why did You not come for the hangout yesterday?" Yoongi asked with a small smirk. "I had a headache, I told you guys!!" JK answered with a hint of irritation. "Oh Really! Eunwoo said you were bored to death yesterday and all you did was play LOL and Nap." Yoongi said with a heavy voice making the maknae cuss his roommate under his breath.

"What is going on with you? Why do you behave so strange with Jackson?" Tae asked. At this point Kook felt as if he was in an interrogation cell. Well It is for better if he shares his worries with them. These guys have been his team since diapers.

"Jungkook how would we know if you keep mum like this?" Jimin asked again.

"Fine! I don't know okay !! I fucking don't know how to deal with things happening around me." The youngest said out. "You are struggling with your growing feelings for Y/n. Isn' it ?" Yoongi asked making Jungkook's eyes go wide in surprise, he for sure can be the dumbest sometimes.