❄️16. Who is on the grill?❄️

After a few minutes, we all decided to settle down and talk more comfortably. As we all were getting seated. Eun does a classic move and moves her feet a little towarfds Y/n who is walking in her direction.

Y/n trips and Jackson on cue saves her holding her in his arms by her stomach and jerk her back due to which Y/n glues up to his chest. All get alittle startled but our Tae doesn't miss a beat and starts hooting and the girls go awwww over this. I look at the guy, for whom the movie was on display and saying that we loved his response will be an understatement.

He was burning holes onto Jackson's back. Aww poor maknae. Y/n pulls herself away from Jackson with full pink cheeks and says a weak Thank You.

It has been around 30 Mins now, we all were divided into two groups by now. The boys and the girls.

At boys group

"Hyung why is this jackson invited to our hangout." Jungkook asked with a scowl glaring at the said man. The Maknae line was currently talking and Jungkook was throwing daggers at Jackson, who was talking with Jin, Yoongi, Hobi and Nmjoon.

"Why ? Jackson is so cool man. Even Y/n likes him." Jimin said making Jungkook eyes wide. "Y/n likes him? What nonsense? " Jungkook almost yelled. Tae shushed him down, "you idiot, he meant Y/n likes him being in the party." He told the hyperactive bunny. " Well I heard Hobi hyung telling Jin hyung that jackson is her teenage time crush.

To say Jungkook was annoyed would be an understatement. He felt like someone was stabbing chest and that too in fun🤣 . When he saw Y/n blushing seeing Jackson, he was furious but the icing on the cake was when Y/n and Jackson had their perfect cinema moment. He felt like flames engulfing his body.

"Hoba, we shouldn't do this to him. He will kill me." Jackson said to which Jin and Namjoon laughed. "Don't worry Gaga, we are doing this so he realises what he's missing out on and it is high time he moves on from the things in the past and choose something that can be an awesome present and future." I said earning a nod from Namjoon. "Jackson, you can relax this guy will learn in no time that he infact likes Y/n. That guy couldn't even imagine his girlfriend sorting perila leafs for a friend, in no way in hell will he able to handle you being round Y/n." Yoongi said with a side smirk.

"You guys !! cut some slack to that young guy." Jackson said shaking his head with a beautiful smile on his face.😊

"Guys let's hurdle up and eat." Jin yelled. Everyone started taking their seats, Jungkook wanted to sit beside Y/n, but Eunji beat him to it. He then moved to her other side and pulls out the chair but, "Thank you Jungkook!" Jackson said taking the Holy seat next to Y/n leaving the annoyed guy jungshook.

Tae laughs turning his face, the guys were enjoying the show like anything and the girls were throwing smirks and winks. "Kook come here sit beside me." Jin called him up, Tch Tch too soft for his Jungkookie.

Jungkook balled his fists and stomped to the seat exactly opposite to Y/n. He was upset, mad and it was all visible on his face as he saw Jackson wrapping some meat for Y/n in the lettuce.

Jungkook's POV

What is wrong with this guy. I feel like scooping his eyes out when he took my seat beside Y/n. I mean I just wanted Y/n to feel comfortable, so I wanted to sit beside that's it.

Wow! She has hands dude, she can wrap the meat on her own. Look at her giggling at his immensely stupid jokes. Huhh such a Dork this guy is.

Wow Jungkook very mature of you. I scoffed at myself mentally. What am I even saying. I should be glad that I and she could get distracted of each other, but then again why is the third wheel spoiling our bike ride.

Okay, Wow just wow, she is helping him sort perila leaf? Perilla leaf ?? what is he? A five year old. Might as well peel off the shrimps for him. Huhh

Why am I getting so worked up? It is none of my Business anyways.

" Y/nah eat the meat with the onion rings, it is super delicious that way." that asshat said. Isn't he getting a little too comfortable with her? 🙄 "Okay oppa." Oppa ? OPPA ? What on earth is this clownery? How is he oppa in few hours and I am still sunbae. It is not that I like referred as oppa but still she acts very formal only with me. Well you created this difference yourself now suffer. This, this annoying thought voice of mine is what I hate. Always coming up with logics.

Aish I don't feel like eating.

----------------------------------------------------------

Author's POV

The dinner has now come to an end. Well the guest of the evening had a very unique charm to say the least as he was able to make everyone laugh to brim, and make a certain someone annoyed. The certain someone could not see Y/n laughing her ass off to all his lame (according to him) jokes and puns.

They all were about to head back, well only the girls to be specific as the boys planned on a sleep over at the Kims. Jackson excused himself as he had to finish off some work at home. Jungkook saw this as his Golden chance, "Um I will drop Y/n at the dorm." He said but all his hopes were shattered when Jackson spoke next. "It is okay Jungkook, I will drop Her and Eunji. You guys should enjoy your sleep over." and to his misfortune everybody claimed it as a good idea. Jungkook eyed Y/n who was looking his way too. They had this strange eye contact with each other, but Jungkook's shoulders slumped when she tore away her eyes from him and nodded her head in agreement to Jackson's idea.

She left the garden glancing one last time at 'him' who already had his eyes on her.

Please vote and comment 🤗

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

Hey lovelies

How have you all been? Our kookie is getting grilled.

Are you guys liking it ?

#Supriseisonitsway!