Richa Weds Vikranth

Author's Pov

As the wedding ceremony started everyone got busy with their responsibilities,shipra was participating in all the rituals and tried her best to help everyone as due to her injury her body movement was little restricted,although she was looking ravishing in her red colored embleshed lehnga, Tanishq was repeatedly annoying shipra to change her dress because of two reasons

1-she looked sinfully edible her milky white skin with combination of red lehnga looked like strawberry with vanila and apparently sharma is having hard time to control his hormones.

2-important one was he was scared that heavy stone work and embroidery on blouse and dupatta will friction with her delicate skin, and will itch her wound.

Lekin bechare Tanishq ki shipra ke puppy doe eye look ke age ek na chali,aur ab bechara uske piche piche ghoom raha hai creepers se apni doll ko bachane ke liye or uska dhyan rakhne ke liye.

Nevertheless Richa and Vikranth took their vows and got bounded with each other for a lifetime,so shipra sneaked out for an icecream but bumped with sumone,someone in his 50's a man with calculative eyes and arrogance dancing on his facial expressions,a lady in heavy kanjivaram saree was standing with him,shipra immediately apologized for bumping with them but was confused when the couple never acknowledged her applogy instead glaring her,she has certainly seen them sumwhere but coudnt remember their name or relation.

Shipra-ah uncle do we know each other?

Uncle-huh?no you don't but certainly we are aware of who you are and what you are capable of(he taunted her)

Shipra was more confused now she was wondering why they are starring her with hatred.

Shipra-pardon uncle did I do something wrong?

Oh look how innocent she potrays herself after snatching sumone's fiancé,I bet this gold digger is pro in using her innocent looks and sweet tounge to lure Tanishk.(lady beside that man remarked)

Shipra was shocked to her core,venome was dripping from their hurtful words

Aunty sorry but main samjhi nahi aap kya keh rahe hai?(asked shipra)

Kya nahin samajh aaya ki itne saare logo ki bheed me humne kaise pehchan liya ki kitni giri hui or laalchi ladki ho tum?(spat the women with anger)

Enough Mrs.Verma

A loud voice boomed in atmosphere which flinched shipra and that lady visibly

Shipra's eyes were burning with tears but she held them back bravely she knew this voice belongs to Saurabh,she now new the couple who was insulting and spitting venome, hurtful aligations at her are Neha's parents,Neha her husband's ex-fiance ,she knew the scene is going to be ugly now,as all the possessive sharma's are going to react at once,she didn't wanted to be the topic of talk in front of everyone, once she sensed presence of saurabh arms circling her shoulders she looked him with pleading eyes to not stretch the matter,but whom she is kidding saurabh the ziddi sharma who is seathing in anger not going let the matter slip without settling the score.

SHIPRA'S POV

HOW DARE YOU?(saurabh screamed,gaing attention of several guest who were around)

I again tried my luck to intervene by tapping his shoulder but no he didn't paid any attention to my pleading

Did you guys forgot that your own daughter backed up just two days before her marriage?what kind of human you are ?instead of being sorry you are talking rubbish about my bhabhs,how dare you?(saurabh spat)

Huh,it wasn't our daughter's fault this shameless girl was roaming around Tanishq in your sister's marriage that's why Tanishq never bonded with my daughter hence she broke the marriage(said that uncle with hatred)

I was stunned at their aligation how could they?

Are you out of your freaking mind?(saurabh started but intrepted by dad)

Saurabh (dad shouted on him)

Bade papa and prashant bhai was behind him,

Prashant bhai wasn't aware of the matter yet still he immediately took me in his embrace

Saurabh this is how you talk to your elders?(dad scolded saurabh)

Saurabh looked really pissed off I was worried the more I am trying to seize the matter the more explosive its getting

Shipra bacha you go we will talk and sort it out(prashant bhai said to me sensing my anxiety)

But before I deny saurabh spoke

Bhabhs kahin nahin jayengi,jab tak ye log bhabhs se maafi nahin mangte bhabhs kahin nahin jayengi.

I have never seen saurabh this much angry ever aaj ye bilkul tanishq ka duplicate lag raha hai

I gave dad a helpless look,while dad was clearly confused

Saurabh tell me every detail what happened here(prashant bhai spoke to saurabh while glaring at the couple)

Prashant bhai ko abhi pta bhi nahi hai ki hua kya hai tab itna gussa ho rahe hai,jab puri baat pta chalegi to kya karenge I am worried and in sabse jyada I am worried for tanishq's reaction I don't know wo abhi kaha hai but bhagwan kare jab tak ye sab khtam na ho yaha entry na le pls bhagwan ji sambhal lo(I murmured the small prayer)

Saurabh narrated whole conversation that took place and I felt prashant bhai's hold got tighter on my shoulder his eyes were seathing with anger.

I was so busy starring at bhai that I didn't notice bade papa literally grabbed collar of verma uncle,if prashant bhai and saurabh was furious in my words than dad and bade papa were devils in terms of aggression.

How dare you?who the hell you are to insult our daughter bade papa screamed at verma uncle

Mr.verma you are invited as a guest here in our daughter's wedding as we still had business relation but I guess you could not digest the respect you got,people like you are curse on our society,your family,your daughter ruined my son's wedding and our reputation and still you are insulting my daughter who saved us that day.(dad spat angrily)

Dekhiye mr.sharma(started mr.verma pointing a finger towards dad)

Prashant bhai holded his finger,awaz or ungli neeche rakh ke baat kijiye mr.verma aap beshak umr me mujhse bade hai isliye shanti se samjha raha hun agar meri behen ya mere dad se badtameeze ki toh main umr ka lihaaz bhul jaunga.

I was trying to hold back Prashant bhai from shoulder when I saw tanishq coming in our direction running,god nahin bhagwan ji please how I am supposed to pacify them now.