Words Of Wisdom

TANISHQ'S POV

It was Sunday and as Prashant and Mittali are back in delhi they have invited us all at dinner get together with some other relatives of prashant's side,shipra is most excited amongnst all apparently her brother and best friend are going to meet her after about 18 days to be precise,mittali and shipra daily video call each other and prashant too check on shipra whenever he gets time,or in dono ne ek baar bhi mujhe yaad nahi kiya jaise ye log mujhe jante bhi nahi,that's why I call shipra a witch wo kab sabko apni taraf attract kar leti hai pta hi nahi chalta(ummm tanishq you too are victim of that preety witch my conscience nudged again),isko bhi na chain nahi milta mujhe embarrass kiye bina.

As we settled at mittali's place everyone greeted each other and as expected mittali and shipra got disappeared somewhere to have their chit-chat and me, prashant and saurabh joined others.

I was searching for shipra its been 1hour I havnt seen her,as per different ages all guests are divided in groups,youngsters and young couples having drinks and snacks at terrace,older generation gathered in dininig hall,mens busy in playing cards while discussing and cursing politics of our nation while women's were also discussing politics (only the catch is they were discussing home politics),all the teenagers boys were at arsh's (prashant's nephew)room playing video games,all in all I have searched all the possible groups but cudnt find my wife,which was strange I have been on terrace with everyone even mittali was also there except shipra so when she didn't showed up even after one hour I came downstairs to check and bumped into prashant.

Ohhh sorry I said while helping him with beer bottles in his hands.

Ahhh carefull dude (he said with a grin)

Kya hua Saale sahab? itne khoye khoye kyun ho? (He asked animatedly)

Na nothing I told him shrugging my shoulder

Well let me guess missing my pretty sister? (He again asked wriggling his eyebrows)

Nodding my head in negative I gave him a bored look

Common man you can accept it your are searching for her (this time he said with soberd expressions)

Sighing ohk yes I was looking for her she is not on terrace with others (I confessed)

Ok I can certainly give you clue to find your girl, you will find her amongst those where she actually belongs (he told me with challenging smile)

Prashant please drop that we are searching for shipra not solving any quest here (I told him irritatidly)

Ha ha ha he laughed hystericaly

Ok saale sahab come with me, I walked past me and I followed

He opened the door of pihu's room (pihu is prashant's 5year old niece), as I peeked in room the scene was worth watching, lights were dim, air condition at chilliest, pihu and some 2-3 small girls may be in their early teens along with my wife wrapped in a duvet eating chocolates and watching an animated Barbie series, I mean seriously? How old is she? 23? Guess I need to check her birth details, prashant was in his wits beside me, shaking my head in unbelievable look I closed the door and both of us came back in living room.

I told you, you will find her with those where she actually belongs to(prashant repeated smiling)

I chuckled

She is a mature, smart and very thoughfull girl tanishq but from heart she is still a teenager. (he said)

And I totally agree to this (I replied smiling)

Ummm tanishq I want to talk to you

Hmmm ya tell me I said

Not here come with me he said and I followed

We came to lawn he handed me a beer and we started our charcha on beer

Tanishq today I want to talk to you not like your JIJA but like a big brother of shipra (he said in serious tone)

Ok but May I ask why suddenly? I hope I havnt done anything grave (I said smilling)

Nah nah its just a brother's concern for his sister (he replied)

You really adore her don't you? (I asked him)

Very much, may be for others I am just her best friends's or now sister-in-law's husband but we are actually brother sister of each other from our hearts.I don't even rember since when I got all possessive for my little sister and since when she is giving me respect and love of a big brother. (He confessed with emotional grin on his face)

Tanishq I know there is something which bothers her and holding her back, may be something happened in her past which is hindering her. (He said it wanst a question it was a statement)

I didn't reacted anything

I know she respects and love me and her meet a lot but despite of all the efforts she is still unable to share her fears her pains with us.Pta nahin aisa kyan hai jo usse andar se draata hai, and I know you are aware of her past, may be not in details but jitna main is bachi ko janta hun isne bina tumhe bataye shaadi ke liye haan nahin kiya hoga. (He stated further)

I was stunned at his verdict, how well he knows her.

Tanishq I don't want to ask about what had happened I know its her story to say,I want to talk about what is to be happen in future.Please Tanishq never and I mean never ever break her trust.Shipra ek innocent phool ki tarah hai jiski kuch pankhuriya shayad past se damaged hai but wo yeh nahi dekh pati ki with new season ,new petals come usse sirf ye ahsaas dilane ki jarurat hai ki whatever happened in past is not going to reapeat,you are not going to hurt her,phir dekhna tum dono ki life kaise rango se bhar jayegi.i am telling this to you because as a lifepartner you can assure her that no matter what you will always be her side,may be main usse wo viswas nahi dila pata qki uske liye main ek bada bhai hoon shayad kuch aisa hai jo wo sirf aise insaan ke saath share kar sake jo usse mujhse ya kisi bhi or se jyada secure feel karwa sake,and I am 100% sure you are that person.I am not requesting this to you because she is my sister belive me Tanishq I am even more confident that she is a best life partner anyonce could have,I love both of you equally and want the best of life for both.(he confessed)

I smilled and nodded in agreement

Prashant's eyes were gleaming with moisture

Huff saale sahab mark my words you will be thankful of me and my jaan one day for setting you both in this marriage.(he boasted)

And with that we both laughed and gave each other brotherly hug.