NIGHTMARE

TANISHQ'S POV

After we bid bye to all the cousins, mittali and prashant sat in their car, saurabh got on his bike and shipra sat beside me in my car, I don't know if she is coming with me or I need to drop her at my her parent's place, I started the engine and even before we move prashant tapped at window of my side.

I slided down the glass and cocked up my eyebrows to ask

Dude your wife's luggage is still in my car, care to transfer (he said smirking)

And I was super duper happy to hear that, giving him a goofy grin I quickly got down and shifted her bag in my car and bid bye to prashant.

Relief rushed through my nerves,I glanced at shipra who was smitten in the corner of passenger seat still texting mittali,in dono ki baatein khatam hi nahi hoti,I turned my focus on road smiling having her around keeps me sane,I need her for my peace it may sound cliché we have just married but don't know when I started feeling my solace with her,thinking about her and the incident happened in club suddenly raised my possessive side up and without any intention my hand grabed her palm and enterwined our hands.I looked towards her for any discomfort or restrain but found none,she did sheepishly glanced our hands but didn't uttered anything.I was enjoying her presence very much but in just 5minutes she pulled her hand from my hold.

I didn't reacted but this action of hers pained my heart,taking a sigh she removed straps of her heels flexed her bare feets,pulled a rubber band from her clutch and tied her hairs in a high messy ponytail,wiped her lipstick and eye liner by rubbing a wet wipe,I was silently observing her all amused,she is one of a kind,she is comfortable being subtle all this dolling up tires her,I was smiling seeing her antics when very slowly she slipped her hand in mine again .And I was the happiest.i looked in her direction she purposely kept starring outside to avoid my gaze but her cheeks betraid her,there was a small sweet smile plastered on her lips she is extremely adorable.

AUTHOR'S POV

Tanishq and shipra came back with a good mood from club but shipra's subconscious still roaming around the incident happened in club, unitentially this episode pulled some old demons to life in her soul, which she is avoiding since quiet a long time.But what she is unaware of is now she has someone beside her to support her to gather her broken self.

TANISHQ'S POV

I was sleeping peacefully until I felt some muffled whispers with frequent movement beside me, I was too tired to open my eyes but still half heartidly open my eyes only to get alarmed, shipra was crying in sleep, her whole face was covered with tears and sweat, she was shivering like a leaf in storm, her hands fisting bedsheet tightly,her coherent cries,sobbing expressions stated she is having a nightmare.

d-don't touch

Please let mme goo

Don't come near me

pl please

when I listned carfully her words made sense to me this is because that jerk in club, rage filled my nerves suddenly I was having urge to beat him up again.but it wasn't time to think about that bastard, her tears were pricking my heart.I holded her hand and pecked the back of her palm, I scooted closer to her and caressed her forehead with one hand to comfort her.

Shhh princess no one is going to touch you, relax bache, you are safe, calm down

I kept whispering sweet nothings to her and noticed her sobs are decreasing.

I got you princess, don't worry nobody will hurt you now; I kept trying my best to console her.

After some time I succeded in my efforts, she calmed down but when I tried to turn ,her grip on my hand stopped me,she was holding my hand like her life depended on it,before I could lay down beside her she woke up,sensing my presence near her she got flinched but she was quick to compose herself.she hastily left my hand and wiped her eyes with back of her palms.

I am sorry if I disturbed you she said meekly

She knows she had a nightmare that clearly states it's not new she had experienced them befor too.

Hey nothing like that shipra I was up to reply a work mail (I tried to lessen her embarrassment)

I do wanted to ask about her nightmare but decided against it when she will be comfortable with me she will share herself so without making it more awkward I told her to sleep as it's late.

Nodding in yes she laid down again, we both were starring ceiling.

Can I can I request you something? Her nervous voice reached my ears.

I looked towards her, room was dark with only one small light illuminating in corner, but still I can clearly make out her gloomy face.

Hmmm I hummed in assurance

Can I hold your hand? Just for today I promise I will not ask any such thing again her voice was cracking

I immideately graBbed her hand in mine, princess you don't need to request I am always here with you I assured her,she gave me a smile and slowly drifted to sleep,looking her now relaxed face I also got slept.

When I woke up in morning the other side of bed was empty as always, all the incident of last night played in mind, I got freshened up and came out to check on her, she was sitting beside dadu reciting some spiritual content to him, her eyes collide with me and she gave me a small smile but I know better she is broken inside.

When I came in living room saurabh was playing some video game on his phone when he saw me coming he got up and asked me,bhai what happen to bhabhs?

Ummm nothing I tried to dodge

Bhai something is definitely not right with her,her face is all gloomy,she got flinched when I tapped her shoulder her face was scarred she never reacted like that with me befor.

I was tensed for shipra, wanted to spend time with her but I know she is still not very comfortable with me but she is a little easy with saurabh so I told him about last night and her nightmare.

Saurabh looked super angry and was blabbering forbidden curses for that bastard, and I felt happy seeing how caring he have become for shipra.although he was never that responsible child of house but for shipra he is behaving like a responsible young man.

Saurabh leave that jerk I have taken care of him, but I am worried for shipra, she will not share with anyone but she is still scarred from her core.

Don't worry bhai I look into it,I will be with her whole time she will not remember that incident now,you know nobody can think of anything else when saurabh the charmer is around he boasted patting his own back.

I rolled my eyes and left for work

In office my mind was still wandering around shipra,I checked with saurabh time to time if she is fine and he assured me for same.

In evening I was in a meeting when got a video call from saurabh,I excussed myself and lifted his call,only to beam with happiness.Shipra was surrounded with cute little pups all around her,she was giggling with excitement,true to his words saurabh succefully distracted her and the smile on her face is back.

Ahem ahem that son of my mother intruppted my view and my thoughts.

Bhai control office me itna muskuraoge to aas pass ke logon KO ye unhoni dekh kar stroke AA jayega and laughed histerically (told you he is one hell of a pain in ass)

Shut up I glared him

Saurabh

Hmmm

Thank you

Oh common bhai I didn't did this for you; I did this for my beautiful bhabs (he stated chickly)

When saurabh adjusted camera a little, I saw a pup licking her face that made her chuckle and she nuzzled her nose in his neck, heck this did something in my heart.

'saala kutta'(don't mind but yaar meri aankhon ke samne he is doing chuma chaati with my girl hell not done)

Seriously tanishq you are jealous of a pup now? (Asked author)

Hopeless my innerself mumbled

I shaked my head in irritation and got back to work.