The Wedding Part(1)

THE WEDDING(1)

It's already afternoon shipra and tanishq were marrying on same date which is tomorrow in same resort where prashant and mittali got married,shipra is still dumbfounded about the whole marriage thing, while tanishq is hoping that shipra will forgive him for taking decision alone and dragging her in this sudden arrange marriage .after a thorough discussion with shipra's family all decided to inform the guests about change in venue and bride,shipra's mother an elder sister took responsibility to invite their side of guests.All this while tanishq kept starring her, but shipra didn't looked up once.

Tanishq's mom,mittali,shipra and her sister nitya all went shopping to buy wedding attire and other necessary stuff for shipra and tanishq left to do remaining arrangements with his father and future father-in-law.

Tanishq's pov

My head is buzzing up with so many thoughts will shipra accept my family? Will she forgive me? As far as I know about her till yet she is bubbly, sweet and homely girl my mom already fond of her as she being mittali's best friend mom knows her in and out, for mittali shipra is her soul sister.prashant is his big bro he adores her,saurabh too seemed happy with this marriage, but apart for family thing why I did this? I don't know I felt a connection with her nonetheless I know we have talked very less she is very reserve with me from the start she has a charming personality, she makes me curious I would like to know her more, (god tanishq hold your mind horses or it will explode).

Phew my phone rang and its mittali

Yeah mittali(I spoke with a sigh)

Bhai are you ok? (She asked, concern lacing from her voice)

Yeah mittali I am fine (we three siblings share a real good bond so this concern of her is inevitable)

Mittali-bhai belive me it's your life's best decision, you will not regret it,sheep is just perfect for you.

Tanishq-I hope so mittali

Shipra beta you like it? Should we final this? (Came mom's voice from background)

Hanji(came meek nervous but angelic voice of shipra)

Ok bhai we are through with shopping coming back in some time after dropping sheep to her place.

Ok I said and hung up

Day ended in a blink, tomorrow is my wedding with shipra but I am unable to sleep I need to talk to her, I need to know if she is ok?its necessary to take her consent, I took my phone and dialed mittali(yeah I am an asshole I don't even have her number.)

Mittali-haan bhai

Tanishq-mittali forward me shipra's number

Mittali-ummm someone is very desperate I see? (She teased)

Tanishq-mittali please I am not in mood

Mittali-ok ok angry bird

In a minute I received her number. Followed by message from mittali which read

Bhai trust me she is the one for you never loose her

A chuckle escaped my mouth, thinking how stubborn mittali is to make shipra my wife,(does mittali knows about her past? Well I don't think so)

I checked the time it read 11.30 its late but can't wait till morning.

I sent a message to shipra

Hi shipra tanishq this side (I checked her dp and there was none)

Didn't got any reply and checked she is not been online since 2 hours, she must be super busy well that obvious,now what to do? Suddenly got her message 'hi'

If you don't mind can we talk? (I sent)

Again silence no reply for 10minutes (is she angry?)

Sorry actually my place is stuffed with relatives and my feet's are still wet with henna,I tried to come out in balcony but mom sent me in as its late can't help sorry I tried.

Seeing her reply I don't know when a small smile crept at my lips, she is a kid.

Oh that's ok,I understand,shipra I know you must be having apprehensions about my declarations ,but believe me this is not because of family reputation or because I feel sorry for you, it's just that I felt when both of us dealing with our past maybe we can help each other, I don't know if I did right or wrong but I do believe in marriages and I know it take time and efforts to make one successful, trust me I'll not compel you for anything, I don't need any details of your past if you are not comfortable to share, I l'll not force you for anything, I know you need time to put your trust in me but I assure you you will not regret putting your believe in me, if still this marriage idea scares you can tell me, it's not late yet I 'll call it off immediately you have my words on that, nothing is more important than your happiness.

Phew I sent this lengthy message to her and now waiting to get her reaction, my heart is beating at its best speed, I always stay calm and composed in difficult situations but for the very first time in my life I am pacing with desperation for a mere reply,

My eyes are darted in phone since last 30 minutes I am waiting for any kind of reply from her, I noticed many times her status showed typing but didn't received any reply, I guess she is struggling to put her stance in words, or super angry with me.

I have my apprehensions but I want to believe you it's a yes from my side, good night.

Came her reply, and I don't know why suddenly I am at peace, why I feel like I have cleared some sort of exam?

Good night see you tomorrow (I texted her back)