making her comfortable

TANISHQ'S POV

I left shipra with dada ji and came to my room, here I got tensed seeing the scene in front of me, room is fully decorated with flowers, candles and balloons, I know saurabh and mittali must have get it done,idiots they are, I mean we married yesterday in such weird circumstances can't they think rationally it's not movie where everything settled after a romantic night.

Shipra already uncomfortable around me its first time she is coming to this room I don't want to add in to her misery, I hurriedly wrapped all the 'taam jhaam' though it looked romantic but I can't make her more uncomfortable, I cleared all the mushy stuff and now it's looking decent I heard knock on door, huff she is here, I took a deep breathe to calm myself and opened the door. (What I too get nervous, I am a human also)

There she is standing at door with her arm wrapped in saurabh's arm,I gave him a fake glare but inside I am very happy seeing their bonding.is she a witch how she manage to entice everyone around her, I asked her to come in ,she came in but nervousness is all over her face. She rolled her eyes to entire room and looked little relaxed, I too took a sigh of relief (I know she expected the flower and mushy decoration)

Shipra's pov

Thank god, I much relived to see the decent room though I expected that dramatic flower decoration, I scanned the whole room it's nice, classy and modern.

He cleared his throat gaining m attention, here is our room, your stuff already arranged in wardrobe left side by mittali,please make yourself comfortable if you need anything please do tell me.(he said with a smile.)

I just smiled and gave him an approving nod. Oh I am going to get myself a coffee you need one? He asked no I am fine thank you (I told him)

Alright saying he left.

I sighed and opened wardrobe everything was arranged by my savior meet,I took a quick shower and got changed in my comfy night suit and settled all those heavy jwelles and lehnga in wardrobe carefully, I was in process to apply some body lotion on my hands when I heard a knock

May i? (He asked from door)

Yes please (I said)

He came with two mugs of coffee, you seemed exhausted so I thought coffee would help (he suggested innocently)

Th-thank you (I couldn't be more thank full my head is spinning with migraine pain)I took one mug from his hand. Resting the cup by side table I popped a painkiller from my hand bag with water.

Are you not well? (He asked about the pill I just popped)

Neah I am fine it's just headace,I have migraine so get headaches when exhausted

Oh you need anything else? Any medication or anything that works for you? (he asked with concern in his eyes )

No I am fine please don't worry, that painkiller and coffee is sufficient I ll be fine in no time thanks (I assured him)

Shipra are you sleepy? (He asked)

God why why why his deep straight voice makes me nervous, how am I gonna deal with him whole my life I thought.

Nah no I said nervously

Come sit, he said gesturing towards bed, I forced a short smile and literally dragged my feet's to bed, I don't know what to expect out of him and what is coming in few minutes? I sat at the corner of bed nervously, while he sat on opposite corner, when I peeked towards him from corner of my eye I found him a little anxious.

Shipra(he addressed me)

h-hanji I replied(didn't know where my voice gone?)

Please relax (his voice came as pleading)

I lifted my lashes to look at him and he was observing my every move (offcourse memne ke tarah uske saamne daregi to relax karne ko hi kahega my conscience scolded me)

Look I know the way things are its easy to say just relax but it's hard to practically relax, I know you have plenty of apprehensions and assumptions to deal with, trust me I am confused and anxious too but in know it's harder for you than me (he confessed intently)

As for now I want to reassure you that I will not force you for anything, you are free to take your decisions, you are free to live like you use to before marriage, you are free to follow your dreams or whatever it takes to keep you happy, I am here if you need any kind of help, suggestion or just a buddy beside you to accompany in highs and lows of your life (my breath hitched hearing his intent words)

A genuine smile made my way hearing his confession; I nodded in approval of his words,

Shipra I respect you a lot, I know it takes lot of courage to tell someone else about your pains, I truly understand your hesitations but trust me when I say I don't need any details of your past, trust me when I say I want nothing less but best for you, trust me when I say I would like to be your friend not to overcome this awkwardness not to sustain the relationship but because I want to,(my head snapped towards him hearing the last part)and he was starring me unblinkingly.

I am out of words, what to reply his honest confession puddled my heart in to guilt, certainly he is a nice person I judged him wrong

Will you be my friend? (He asked pulling me from my thoughts as I have again zoned out)

Ye-yeah I gave him a nervous smile,ta-tanishq thanks for understanding me, about being fr-friends I get along a little slow it takes me time to mingle with someone.(I confessed nervously not wanting to sound rude)

And I am truly ok with it, we have just a lifetime for that no? (He said teasingly)

I gave him a short smile but I got flushed (kiski aatma aa gai hai isme itna ched kyun raha hai mujhe?)

(haaye meri jaan ab shadi ki kam se kam chedne ka hakk to hai uske pass nahi ?(my conscience)

(Author please meri conscience ko utha ka kachre ked abbe me daal do)

Cool he said and gave me a wide smile, good night then

Y yeah good night I replied

We both laid down he on the right side of bed while I in left side of bed, I guess I was too tired that I didn't remember when I got slept.