Deep bondings

Author's POV

After One Month

Its over a month that mittali is engaged to Prashant,yes that meeting turned out to be beginning of two very beautiful relations one Mittali and Prashant,they clicked almost instantly.Prashant fell for her mischievous eyes and good nature while Mittali found Prashant as Xerox of her own father responsible, caring and goofy and 2nd is shipra and prashant.Prashant couldn't help chuckling when little shipra tried to intimidiate him by warning him not to hurt her meet ever.Not just that once Prashant addressed mittali as 'meet' just like shipra does, both girls glared poor fellow like he asked for their kidney. So in short everyone knows now that meet and sheep are inseparable .Prashant always wanted a little sister but didn't had one but now he adores shipra as his little sis,prashant filled the void of having a big caring and loving big brother in shipra's life,shipra was astound to get all pampered and spoiled by her new 'bhai'.Mittali was already center of attraction for her family and now she is the moon in universe for prashant both the families are excited for their wedding, not just that prashant also loved by shipra's family prashant met shipra's family many times sheep's mother adores him like her son,shipra's father is only civil with him but internally he trust prashat that's why he never stopped shipra to mingle with mittali and prashant.both side of groom and bride is super busy is shopping and getting things done on time as wedding is in next month yes its early but as prashant has plans to settle in US in next 7-8 months he wanted to get married at earliest so they could complete all the formalities and leave together.Prashant works for an American MNC also he helps in his father's business of software in banglore.

All this while when everyone busy in shopping Tanishq was super busy in making arrangments for his darling sister's wedding.He is super happy for her but her wedding giving him cold feet for two reasons one is mittali will have to leave after wedding and the other is its his turn to get married next,yes he is engaged to Neha verma since almost 6months in arranged alliance but he made it clear since starting that he will get married only after mittali's wedding. Though this alliance got finalized with consents of both tanishq and neha still there is something off which tanishq coudnt pin point.He feels her little rude and distant she is quit extrovert,carrier oriented and smart personality ant tanishq always wanted his spouse with these qualities but still there was no spark between them which is troubling tanishq,even his mother wasn't very happy with this alliance but pata nahin kyun sab theek hai fir bhi kuch kami hai.

Tanishq Pov

Huff since last one month I am working my ass off without any break,well I am not complaing either I love my work,also the excitement is double as I am making sure that my chotu get the best on her wedding.Her wedding is to be held in one of our luxurious resort which is located in center of delhi,Mittali deliberately finalized this resort instead of destination wedding cause apparently her bff would not get permission from her father to grace the occasion,I mean common man we are living in 21st century who keeps their children in such boundation these days,shipra is now invisible member of our family,yes wo mr.india ki tarah nazar toh nahi aati but uski choice ke kapde,jwellery,uske choice ke gifts or uski hi baatein mere ghar ke har kone me paaye jaate hai ,yes mittali is deeply,madly and insanely in love with her bff,in addition now saurabh and mom also likes her very much,mittali literally uske naam ki maala japti hai,I wonder wo apni bff ko chor ke prashant se shaadi kaise kar rahi hai,I still feel grumpy of the fact that mittali chose her over me,yeah I am right on mittali's roka when she got rokafied she fed cake to shipra and hugged her first instead of me,I swear I was super jealous that moment she stole my sister,anyhow once mittali will get married ye shipra puran bhi mere ghar se band ho jayega and I ll be very thankful of that(he he kidding she is a nice kid but still she stole my place in my chotu's life,I envy her).