Silly Her

TANISHQ'S POV

Today everyone is leaving for Kolkata as its Richa's Marrige(my cousin),Its an 5days long wedding with all the taam jhaam so everyone of us has to be there for around 10 days,I have my branch office in Kolkata so I ll be working from there whenever I ll get time from marriage,being a big bro you get ample of responsibilities and am happily willing to do everything for my family.So dadu,dad,mom and saurabh all leaving today except me and doll.

As I have an important meeting day after tomorrow,so me and doll will be joing everyone after two days,well I didn't scheduled the meeting deliberately it was scheduled a month befor,its just I didn't tried to propone it,I wanted to have some alone time with my doll.We are not like best of friends she is still distant with me but definitely we are better then before.i really want to improve this further,she makes me curious,I like her,I like to spend time with her not that she talks a lot with me but her mere presence around me feels homes now,I don't feel lonely in her presence.

So I hope some alone time with each other may yield some more trust in our relation,I want her to open up to me,I know she warmed up with everyone else in family still I can feel her lonliness.I want her to trust me I want to be there for her always.

After breakfast everyone left for airport and after dropping them I left for my office.'See you in evening,take care of yourself and remember I am just a call away if you need anything,I messaged her once I reached my office,today this is first time she is all alone in house,as befor mom or dadu anyone was always there and as everyone leaving for 10days mom has given off the rest of the staff too only one or two staff would be there to help doll till we both also leave for kolkata.

'yeah I know that, take care (came her short reply) pta nahin itni kanjoosi q aa jaati hai iski baton me jab mujhse baat ho rahi ho, saari baniyagiri ye mere saath hi dikhati hai, mujhse hi kam baatein, mujhe hi smile kam dena, mujhe hi pyar se nahi dekhna etc etc etc,he he tanishq stop your ranting screamed my mind.

I got to my work so that I can complete my work on time and reach home on time.i didn't even realized when it was lunch time and peon served my food.the moment I took a bite a smile automatically came on my lips,as the taste of food screamed its made by doll,though she tries very much still naturally she puts less of spices in food,I dialed her number from my left hand though I don't know what I going to talk I just had this strange urge to listen her voice.

Hello came a very heavy voice of doll

Hey are you ok?I asked

Clearing her throat she said yeah I am ok what happened?(she asked)

Nothing was just checking if your doing good all ok?i asked

Ummm yeah all good(she said)

Alright see you in evening,if you need anything message me ok?

Yeah sure

Bye

Bye

Phew I hung up but her voice wasn't convincing, something is definitely off.anyhow I again drowned myself in work but could'nt concentrate so after one hour of forcibally working I wrapped and headed home.

Ting-Tong,I pressed the door bell,waited for one minute but got no response,pulled my keys from bag just then doll came running and opened the door for me,something is definitely wrong,she looked pale,and exhausted,she is wearing her pjs and tshirt but she never wears these in day time.

Hi she said breaking my chain of thoughts

Hey,are you ok?you are not looking well(I asked)

Yeah I am fine,its just I was taking a nap(she told me)