Meri Biwi Ka Boyfriend

TANISHQ'S POV

Its been two weeks of marriage and so far its going good,me and shipra are not yet friends but I can see she is less nervouse beside me these days,she has became soul of my family mittali toh pehle se hi uski dewaani thi ab dadu,saurabh and mom even gayatri ne bhi uski team join karli hai,well now I am not jealous like before because now I am in same party too,she is adorable kam bolti hai but uski presence mujhe apni life me odd nahi lagti,I have accepted her as an important part of my family.

Family se yaad aaya kal hi dad ne daanta tha, that I should spend some time home as since marriage I am working relentlessly and ignoring family time, toh chalo bhaiya isse pehle ki dad shipra ke saamne daant lagaye .I came from office early to be with family(juthe family ke pass ya apni hot biwi ke pass?my conscience teased)ummm author yaar isko bolo thoda toh lihaaz kiya kare,acha ji toh khud bhi toh lihaaz kiya karo mauka milte hi taadte rehte ho shipra ko came reply so I am tounge tied now.

Saurabh opened door for me and smirked (kya don't tell me isko bhi aisa hi lag raha hai ki main shipra ke liye jaldi aaya hun)

He raised his eyebrows to ask and I dismissed him without caring to reply, my eyes roamed around but didn't found her glimpse, I kept my bag on sofa and befor I could ask saurabh, door bell rang again this time I opened door and found a man around my age standing, he gave me a small smile and asked for shipra I was confused as I don't know him and before I ask him further saurabh intervined

Hey hi arjun bhaiya please come I ll just call bhabes

And the whole thing was enough for me to grit my teeth (excuse me who the hell is this gentleman? and what on earth he need from my wife?)

When I looked at saurabh with care to explain look he whispered in my ear 'bhabh's new boyfriend'

What the hell?my head snaaped to the guy and than to saurabh with horror on my face,on which saurabh gave me a pityful look,my mouth was hung and my senses were baffled that guy arjun's eyes were roaming around to find someone(someone may be my shipra)god my blood boiled at that,I am not that male chauvinist bastard who have problem with male friends of his wife but she is been here since two weeks only,she is not fully comfortable with me yet how on earth this man managed to befriend with her so soon?

I heard commutation from staircase and as I turned I saw shipra came gliding with lovely smile, but she has a cute, chubby toddler beside her, now I am more than frustrated do I spend too much time in office that I don't have any idea what happening in my wife's life? Saurabh claimed that guy as her boyfriend and my wife giggling with a toddler what the hell is going on?

When shipra's eyes landed on me her eyes twinkled and she gave me a charming smile and I returned her one inspite of having a volcano inside.she lifted that toddler in her arms and that kid immediately incircled his arms around her neck however jealous I felt but they both looked cute together.

Here Roshan say hi to bhaiya (shipra asked the toddler to greet me)

Hi bhaiya the kid obeyed grinning

Hello champ i said smiling and couldn't stop my urge to pinch his chubby cheeks

How are you? i asked him further

He looked at shipra perplexed (may be didn't understood what to reply)

Sweetheart tell bhaiya you are fine (shipra urged him)

Sweetheart? i am jealous my sweetheart wife(my innerself mumbled)

Bhaiya I am file (roshan repeated)

And all of us chuckled at his pronunciation

Hi bhaiya hows maya and the princess? (Shipra asked that arjun guy)

Bhaiya? Maya? princess? I was processing all the words in my mind when that arjun replied

She is doing fine just exhausted as princess is still not well

And before the curiosity kills me saurabh whispered in my ear

Roshan is new boy friend of bhabs their family is our neighbor, arjun bhiya's wife maya bhabhi delivered a baby girl last week and she is not well as they stay here in nuclear family bhabs voluntired to help roshan in his study and playtime to help the couple

I cursed saurabh to fool me before but that information rushed relief to my nerves, and saurabh was quick to feel it

Bhai jealousy brings out best of romance that monkey whispered again and I rolled my eyes on him

Shipra bid bye to roshan and in return he kissed her cheeks and said bye (huhhh mujhse achi kismet to iski hai is age me itni hot girlfriend or upar se sare aam kiss kar raha hai meri biwi KO)

Closing door after them she focused on me finally coffee? She asked as always

Sounds great I said smiling

You freshen up I ll bring your coffee in room she said while disappearing in kitchen

Huffing at her retreating figure I dragged myself to our room and freshen up

I felt proud of her, how thoughtfull and caring she is? roshan seemed fond of her already, seems like his parents like shipra too so they have trusted her for their son,she is befriend with my neigbours in a week where as I don't know even their existence properly,either I am too antisocial or my lovely wife is overly social whatever I like that boy friend of my wife,atleast unlike me he made her smile genuinely.