JADOO BHARI AANKHON WALI SUNO

SHIPRA'S POV

It was nice sunny day me and mom were discussing about upcoming 'KARWA CHAUTH' fast over lunch, mom explained me its importance and whole procedure of pooja and sargi again (because my mummy also narrated whole procedure to me on phone).We were almost done with lunch when Tanishq appeared from office and informed us he need to leave for Mumbai in two hours.Mom glared him and scolded him.

Mom-Tanishq you are not going anywhere day after tomorrow is 'Karwa chauth', its first time my daughter is fasting cancel your meeting, I am not allowing you to go anywhere.

Tanishq looked me intently but then tried to explain his point.

Tanishq-Mom please its very important meeting, I have worked for this project since very long they are specially coming from ITALY.

MOM-Tanishq your work, your meetings wont finish ever, but its shipra's first karwa chauth, you have certain responsibility towards your wife as well.

I felt Tanishq a bit offended his face looked angry,I guess he is pissed because mom is stopping him for me,'ouch'(well it did hurt a little but its ok)I sighed and interfered.

Ummm mom please its ok, work is important, agar itna urgent nahi hota to he would have shifted the dates.Please let him go with your smiling face, I am fine, seriously I understand, it's completely ok.

Mom-sighed baccha you are spoiling him. (She said with disappointed look)

I gave her an assuring smile but when my eyes looked back to Tanishq he was more agitated.(what just happened,I thought I helped him,he should be thankfull).

He left for our room irritated which left me more hurt, ek toh apne karwachauth KO chorkar meeting KO importance di fir bhi he is annoyed.

I certainly need to keep a check on my emotions bahut jyada effect ho rahe hai aajkal sharma ji ki wajah se.

Ummm I just come mom, befor my tear ducts starts leaking I excussed myself to kitchen.

TANISHQ'S POV

I was in office when dad came to my cabin and informed me about arrival of ITALIAN deligates.they are looking forward to have a meeting today at dinner,I have been working on this deal since two months,I waisted no time and asked aman to look after my travel arrangements and left for home,I informed mom and shipra and noticed there face fell at once.Mom ka toh mujhe pata tha but shipra ka displessure mujhe surprising laga.Mom ordered me to cancel it as its shipra's first karwachauth.My eyes on instant landed on her and noticed longing in her eyes.she averted her eyes and kept poker face which irritated me,I was awestrucked at the thought of her keeping fast for me,and ll be around her pampering her,I can clearly see she wasn't happy of me leaving but why cant she speak her mind ever.i wanted her to be angry with me,show tantrums like other wives but na she toh did exactly ulta.

She requested mom to let me go, I was furious, only if she would have asked me once to stay.I would have left the damn world for her.Irritatedly I entered bedroom only to turn back again towards kitchen to bring my lunch plate, and my steps halted, I saw shipra excussed herself and sprinted to kitchen and her eyes were breaming with tears.

Yaar ye cheating hai iski,mujhse ya kisi se kuch kehti bhi nahi hai or akele khud hi hurt hote rehti hai,iss baar main sach me gussa rehne wala tha isse,but yaar whom I am kidding,ho bhi to nahi paata ye uski jadoo bhari aankhen dekh kar kuch yaad nahi rehta gussa hona to kaha hi ho payega mujhse.

Its crystal clear,she don't want me to go,but will not accept this,sighing I sprinted to bedroom and started packing,I grabbed my suitcase and thursted my essentials quickly as I still have paper work for rechecking.i was fully concentrated on presentation which aman mailed me,very quietly shipra forwarded a plate full of food towards me.and I was again left stunned,she was hurt to know I am going,she supported me,cried in silence and here concerned for my lunch.isko apne alawa sabki takleef dikhti hai ,size me ittu si hai but apne emotions chupa ke sabse mature dadi ma banna hai.before I talk to her my phone ranged and it was important so I started discussing presentation while eating,shipra entered closet and came with a tie in her hand matching with my suit and kept it near me.I have phone in one hand and a file in other and still my whole focus is on her,kyunki dil hai ki manta nahi,after seeing her innocent face with tears my heart was aching,ghanta focus kar paunga ab kaam par.she opened my suitcase and her eyes shot directly on me,(he he I bit my inner cheeks in embarrassment)yaar maine toh jaldi me sab thoos liya tha mujhe kaha pata tha ki wo check karegi,she took a sigh and arranged it nicely and I couldn't be more thankful of her.my tie hanging in my neck and both of my hands are busy and I am litteraly shouting on phone,shipra came to me and looked nervous,I wriggled my eyebrows to ask and she forwarded her hands towards tie but quickly took them back,(ab ye sunhera mauka tanishq sharma apne haathon se jaane de sakta hai kya?fuck not even in my dreams,I mouthed her to tie it with pleading puppy face and like expected shipra came near and with shivering hands tied my tie.her eyes darted on my tie strictly and mine?offcourse on her very very strictly.

AUTHOR'S POV

On phone tanishq's P.A giving him hard time by making silly mistakes and here shipra's proximity troubling him a lot.He mouthed her a quick thank you,picked his luggage and sprinted out,While shipra released the breath she was holding and absent mindedly walked towards door,she bumped with wall(ahem not wall actually)they both were starring each other intently not realizing there closeness.Tanishq lovingly caressed her check with his thumb pad.which increased her heart beat.'Thanx for understanding me,I ll be back by afternoon on 'Karwa chauth'till then please take care of you for me Princess.He leaned and kissed her forehead which made her legs wobbly,she closed her eyes to save this moment and with that tanishq left for Mumbai.

Aate Aate aa gaye pass humजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें