Muh Dikhayi

TANISHQ POV

I woke up I with headache and my body is aching in exertion indian wedding and rituals I tell you drag out every ounce of human body's energy and I am freaking groom of this one so definitely extra discount of rituals to be perform, sighing I did my morning chores got ready in my kurta pajama and came to main hall of resort for 'muh dikhai' of shipra god didn't everyone seen her face(correction her beautiful face)already at the wedding? Why this special ritual? I got seated next to shipra,she is wearing a light pink lehnga but her face is covered with her veil from head.

Ohk lets start muh dikhai (mom said)

First came dadaji lifted her veil and smiled with his 1000vl smile. Gave her some jewelry and blessed her. Then came tau ji and tai ji and did same, then mom n dad then bhaiya bhabhi then mittali and prashant and so on this ritual doesn't seems to end soon, everyone around me going crazy about her beauty and I am getting curious now I have been sitting beside her since last one hour but didn't seen her yet. Then came the last relative and after that mom lifted her veil from her head and as soon as I starred in her direction same moment she looked in my direction, she was looking extremely pretty suddenly two small hands engulfed shipra in a tight hug, that was so sudden that shipra got off balance and her hand landed on mine. Shoot me if I didn't felt fireworks inside me.

Maasi I missed you so much, why are you here?NIYA(Nitya di's daughter)showered her with numerous question complains and kisses.shipra tried to calm her down by patting her back but niya wasn't ready to leave her.(did I felt jelous?common she is only a kid)

Nia's constant blabbering and tight grip on shipra shows how much close she is to her maasi.blabbering because she is furious that her maasi is here with us.

After a lot of soothing talks and kisses from shipra,nia got little calm and settled in her lap.

Shipra's jiju along with her nephew came to take shipra for pagphera.

Shipra greeted them all with smile on her face but tears in her eyes her nephew also came near and hugged her everyone around us in awwww of the site. They three are really adorable. After there long reunion we all settled down for breakfast,nia still in shipra's arms sulking. I caressed nia's hair and she glared me seriously she is giving me looks like she would eat me raw, she is so grumpy, I slid a chocolate bar in her direction and her eyes twinkled she gave me a cute smile and forwarded her hands to take it, I pulled out a stool near shipra's chair took nia in my arms and got her seated there with her chocolate thank god she is calm now.

While everyone having conversation here and there and having breakfast shipra feeding nia with her hands and I am getting friendly with nia.

Shipra pov

I am feeding nia and tanishq is talking with her very lovingly bearing all her tantrums. Why did you bring her here? You know she is princess of my nani house (she said to tanishq grumpily)

Should I tell you a secret? (tanishq said cooing her)

Nia noded in yes while chewing her food in mouth,now your massi is princess of our house too(he said looking at nia very lovingly)

My action got halt due to his words and my cheeks got warm on this sudden comment and to my dismay tanishq saw it. (his smirk told me)

Nia pouted in displeasure.

Baby she need to take care of our house and make it more beautiful like your nani house that's why she has came with us.(tanishq told her)

After breakfast I bid good bye to everyone around and sat in the car but tanishq's eyes didn't left my sight he gave me a loving smile gesturing bye. And we left from there.