𝕁𝕦𝕦 𝕪𝕠𝕟

Start from the beginning

"I'm Elise"

Atsushi recalls the same Elise from the Port mafia as he dismissed it as she couldn't be her as boss Mori is death and the ability should have died.

"Oh... So is Rintarou person your... And sensei father?"

"Pfft- of course not, Rintarou is not that old"

"...eldest brother?"

"no," said Elise blankly and quickly smiled a bit.

"Rintarou is my father more likely my creator... While Al-Niisan is someone who Rintarou saved"

"..."

"you already know him," said Elise quickly dismissing it and walking to another room while Atsushi stayed on the couch with doubts.

His eyes flickered around as he took notice of a portrait as his steps walked towards it.

His eyes widened as he took notice of who was in the picture.

A vivid black and white picture of you, Boss Mori, the same blonde-haired girl that looks younger, and Akiko Yosano who seems like to be younger days especially maybe... When you were 10? He wasn't sure.

But looking at the woman he recognised his mind click that perhaps it was taken before you join the port mafia... But the time you were taken in by Mori.

'If this picture is here and... Her name's Elise then... Boss Ougai Mori... Is alive?'

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...
.
.
.
.
.
.

The room was quiet as both parties did not talk.

The red eyes never revert from your formed while you busily play with the cube puzzle.

"..."

You keep down the cube then look back at him as he finally blinks and smiles.

"I didn't think you would visit me... Y/n-kun it is five years now" he said as you nodded.

His eyebrows knitted together as a frown was present on his lips.

He took notice of your eyes seems duller than usual and s frowned. You didn't even greet him with a small smile which you often do.

"You change a lot"

"Have I? Well, it doesn't matter..."

"...You didn't come just to greet me did you?"

"Do you think I have that much time for you?"

"Can't I dream about you having time for me?"

"That's a wild dream which never could have occurred unless you forced your brain for it"

"Now now, y/n-kun you are making my heart break from your words."

"Do you even have a heart?"

"I change you know"

"I see... You have adopted children and become a father of the orphanage but I'm talking about the change in your heart pretty sure it is still dark"

"Mo~ I have a clean heart!"

"That's a complete lie"

"Y/n-kun~!" Mori Poutedly muttered as you sighed.

"You still didn't grow mentally"

"You sound like... you know me well"

"...Spending my whole childhood with you was worse"

"Hey... I wasn't that bad"