Epilogue

Month later
Peter was walking to the elevator when he saw a familiar girl. He walked to her.
Gwen turned and started running towards him.
,,Hi! How are you? I haven't seen you since they brought you back from the hospital." She said quickly. Peter smiled.
"Hey and yes, I'm fine. Gwen?"
"Yeah?" Peter didn't know how to say it now.
"Um, would you like to go somewhere sometime? Or somewhere else? If you want." Peter blurted it out.
"Yes, yes. Anywhere." She was still smiling.
,,Yeah?! Cool! On Friday? Maybe at five?"
,,Yeah. Good. It is ok" She pulled a piece of paper from her cell phone and gave it to Peter. Peter looked at it and saw that it had an address written on it.
"So..." Gwen laughed.
"Friday then!" Gwen gave another wave and went back to work.
Peter started cheering.
Then he realized he didn't know where to take her or what to wear.
He shot into the elevator. He started running as soon as the door opened again. During his 'marathon', he passed the Avengers in the kitchen fighting over who would choose the movie today. Again, except Nat. He ran all the way to Tony Stark's workshop.
Peter quickly burst into Tony's workshop.
Tony looked up from his work and smiled.
"What's up kiddo? Did something happen to you?" He said more worried towards the end.
Peter shook his head violently.
"Actually Dad, I need a little help."
Done! -Justy