20.

E-e-excuse me?" I stammered in complete shock.
"How did you always think you were going to die?" I didn't answer. My instinct warned me.Run away!
Danger!
"I know how you will die. And it will be today. I hate you with all my heart. Who cares about you either. You're just a nickname."
"Wh-how do you mean that?" I asked, but I didn't sound confident, far from it.
"Like I said." She smiled sweetly. The kind of smile you see in horror movies where the psychopath kills.Suddenly everything was dark...
-
When I woke up, I was tied to the chandelier. My hands were cuffed and I could feel the blood running down my face.
She must have stunned me. My image sharpened and I saw her standing in the hallway.
"I'm sorry that it ends like this, but there is no other way. Hate is stronger than me, Parker." I smelled gasoline... Nope. No no no no.
"You want to set this building on fire!?" I yelled at her. Another smile. She turned and disappeared into the darkness.
What should I do now!?
Then I saw smoke coming from under the door. Shit, no no no.
I began to struggle with the rope that bound my hands.
I finally managed to break the rope, but in the meantime the smoke was increasing. I went to the door and started to fumble with the handle. That b*tch. She locked me here...
I heard the sirens.
-
The Avengers fooled around in front of the TV. The news just started playing.
"According to the firemen, the fire is spreading very quickly and no one knows if anyone is still in the building."
Photo of the orphanage.
Tony, who had just looked at the screen, shot to his feet.
Peter.
"Friday!" Suit, hurry! Avengers we have to go help them." Tony saw how the firemen couldn't put it out.
"Why??" Clint asked.
"This is Peter's orphanage." Tony said and they all scattered for their things.
Meanwhile, Tony's armor took shape around him.
Hold on Peter.

-

PETER

I managed to pry the door open, but it's getting bad in here.
I started coughing, flames were flying all around me.
Smoke was everywhere, from the floor to the ceiling.
I reached the door to the staircase, but it was blocked by a piece of the roof that couldn't hold it and collapsed.
I tried to lift the piece with my hands, but immediately regretted it when I burned my hands.
"Ow!" I cried. I looked at my fingers, I already know it won't be a light burn.
Outdoors
The Avengers showed up at the orphanage.
"Avengers!?" It was one of the firefighters.
Everyone was looking at the burning buildings. The flames rose to a height of several meters.
"They say there is another child there. Some boy!" The fire chief yelled and Tony's heart sank.
He didn't hesitate as he flew into the building. The helmet protected his face and also protected him from the smoke.
"PETER!" He yelled at the top of his lungs. Nothing.

Please, Peter.

Then he heard a cough. His heart leaped with hope.
"Peter! Peter, where are you!" Another cough and Tony realized it was coming from the top.
He looked up the stairs and saw a woman lying there with a knife stuck right under her neck.It looked like a suicide, a box of matches next to her...
Another cough broke him out of his trance and Tony noticed a door at the end of the stairs. He flew up the stairs.
"Peter!" He heard coughing and then,
"Mr-Mr. S-Stark?" He heard Peter outside the door.
"Peter! Don't worry, I'll get you out of here!" Tony tried to open the door, but nothing happened.
"Peter, step back a little!"
Peter
"Peter, step back a little!"
I obeyed, but I almost couldn't breathe anymore.
Suddenly the door flew into small pieces.
"Mister Stark?" I said almost in a whisper. I saw iron man's armor walking towards me but then only darkness.