1.

I woke up and couldn't make it again. We have summer vacation and I still can't make it. TODAY I have my first internship at SI. I'm crazy about it, but I can't let it be known that I'm looking forward to it. If Mrs. Davis had known, I probably wouldn't have been able to attend the internship. I already had some clothes on, put my cell phone in my jeans pocket and went out of my room. 

Well, rooms, it's more of a dump than a room, but at least something.There's a small window and I'm sleeping on the floor on one of the blankets I found near a dumpster recently. In the corner I have a backpack with all my personal belongings. My cell phone was also there a while ago. I closed the door behind me and walked as quietly as possible to the stairs that would take me to the hall. I stomped down each step silently so that Mrs. Davis wouldn't hear me. The orphanage was still quiet, that meant everyone was still asleep. Thank God. I was finally at the door. I opened them and ran outside the orphanage to get my bike. I got in and was already driving towards StarkTower.

I looked over my shoulder to see the orphanage. I grimaced. I was always able to get out of there without being noticed, I was proud of that, and maybe it was easier after that bite. I looked back in front of me. I could already see that tower. I pedaled there and got off the bike. I looked at the bike, it was pretty rusty but still worked pretty well. I put it in the bike rack. Then I walked into the building. I looked around for a while, not knowing what to do. Or where to go at all. Then I saw some woman at the reception and decided to ask her. 

"Um.. Hello" she turned to me.

"Eee Hello" she smiled at me, but you could tell it was fake. 

"Can I ask, today is my first internship and I don't know what to do..."She was thinking and looking at me, 

"sure, follow me" I followed her as she told me. "here is your card" she handed me the card.

"and here Gwen will show you here" she pointed to the girl next to her. She had blonde hair and was smiling. She was about my age, quite charming.

"Hey follow me" said Gwen. 

"y-yeah sure" and I went with her."Well, let me introduce myself. My name is Gwen Stacy, I'm fifteen. And I'm an intern here. Here behind this door *she pointed at it* the interns work there so that means you too here is an elevator that can only take you to the second floor because you are an intern so you can only go here and to the second floor where the canteen is. You can go there whenever you're hungry or need a drink." She was still smiling. 

"Um, I see." I smiled and she laughed.

"so you're peter parker nice to meet you" and she shook my hand. "um yeah" I said. She laughed again and then walked out the door. I went there too. Oh man! There were a lot of interns here, it looked like some kind of laboratory. A huge laboratory. I walked around for a while and then noticed a table with PETER PARKER written on it. This will probably be my desktop. I went to the table and started working on the projects that were written on one envelope. Meanwhile, Gwen disappeared somewhere, probably to her desktop. I threw myself into work with gusto.

In two hours I thought I'd go grab a snack, honestly I haven't eaten in three days straight and I'm hungry. So that's a good idea. I got up and went to the elevator. When I entered, I jumped, "Where will it be?" I looked around

"Who- who said that?!"
"I'm sorry I startled you. I am Friday Tony Stark's artificial intelligence. According to my scans you are a new intern named Peter Benjamin Parker, also according to my scans you haven't eaten for three days straight and you're a little dehydrated. Shall I inform Mr. Stark of your condition?" she informed me quickly.
,,NO! No thanks, that's not necessary" I said as soon as she finished.
"then I'll take you to the fifth floor, where you can get something to eat and drink in the kitchen" to the fifth? Wait! "but I thought the canteen was on the second floor" "yes" So why is she taking me to the fifth floors!?
"But Friday I'm only allowed to the second one," I said. It was true. "Yes, you have level 2 Interns on your card, but for two hours you have a card with level 4 to eat and drink" and that's not possible in canteen?! What is she about? I still have a problem...

The elevator stopped "Fifth floor" said Friday's voice. Oh great. This was no ordinary floor though. Holy shit! That's going to be the floor where Mr. Stark is! Why did she bring me here!?
There was a sofa and a TV in front of it, next to it was the kitchen and dining room together. And it was huge.. 

"You should get something to eat in the kitchen and I recommend a glass of water" I went back to the elevator, but the door closed. Damn!
"Friday! Open the door!" Nothing. ... 

"oh sooo please Friday!" What should I do now.
"What are you doing here?" I jumped up and quickly turned around. Standing in front of me was Tony Stark.
,,um n-n-nothing I-I just lost my way? I'm about to l-leave" I panicked like mad inside, so I'm in trouble.
"You can't lie very well, huh?" he chuckled. "Fri?" "yes sir" replied Friday, the snitch!

"Why is he here?" and pointed at me. 

"I brought him here because according to my scans he hasn't eaten in three days and is quite dehydrated" Mr. Stark was now looking at me worriedly.
"follow me" he said and I obeyed. What's going to happen now!? Friday! You scumbag! He led me to the kitchen. He pointed to the sofa next to it 

"go sit" he said and I went.
In a few minutes he came with a plate and a glass in hand. He put it on the table in front of me. There was a sandwich and a sliced ​​apple and a glass of water next to it. He sat down in the chair next to the sofa. I looked at him. 

"Come on.. Before you pass out on me here," he said with a smile. I just nodded uncertainly. But I didn't decide to do anything. 

"Come on, I didn't poison it," he said humorously. And I giggled. After an awkward minute of silence, I took a piece of apple.
I ended up eating and drinking it all. Under the strict supervision of Mr. Stark, of course. 

"Um, thank you Mr. Stark" I said as I ate it. He waved his hand over it, 

"No problem, will you tell me why you were hungry and dehydrated?" he asked me.

Flashback

Mrs. Davis was angry, like really angry. She kicked me in the stomach and I fell to the ground. Another boyfriend just dumped her. Said in quotes. "You little snake! How is it possible that since you've been here my life has been going well!? So what!? Will you explain it to me!?" and with that she started kicking me again. "o-sorry ssss" I said. "Well, YOU SHOULD! AND NO FOOD OR DRINK UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!" "NOW GO!" I immediately got up and went to my abode.... I sat down on the floor and tears began to flow freely down my face. It didn't hurt that much, but the words were much worse than the whole beating.

Flashback ending

"ehmmm, that's complicated," I just said. In the end, he nodded in defeat. "Well, I'll go now, I have something else to do," he said and left. I also got up and went to the elevator, it had finally opened. Well yup! "first floor" said the elevator and I got out "thanks Friday" "you're welcome Peter" I left the building and got on my bike. Then I rode towards the orphanage.