This is my story

So, hello. My name is Peter Parker and I live in an orphanage: SECOND CHANCE. The only good thing about the name is that it's an orphanage...

Well, I just woke up. It's summer vacation so no school. Believe it or not. I would be happy for the school. I don't have a single friend, but it's better than hanging out here. I had a friend Ned Leeds, he joined the Flash and his gang. Even during the holidays, I sometimes meet them, I usually run from them.I recently got an internship at StarkIndustries as one of the interns..What next, I'm an uninteresting, ordinary teenager who still goes to school. Nothing much. I go to Midtown High just so you know. In the orphanage, the other children just ignore me, because I am neither the youngest nor the oldest. Mrs. Davis, is a terrible woman. 

Most of the time, everyone's stomach is growling and everyone has various injuries. I try to make her hurt mainly me, but sometimes it doesn't work out.Six months ago I was bitten by some spider and I got powers. I prefer to keep them secret. I don't want them to do any experiments on me and I also really hate it when a lot of attention is turned on me. I prefer to be inconspicuous. 

I only have A's at school and I don't need more. At least that's what I think.My idol's name is Tony Stark. And yes own StarkIndustries where I will be starting an internship soon, I found out I was accepted two days ago but I don't start until tomorrow.

Well, I think that might be enough as an introduction, right? Well, I'll sum it up. I'm Peter Parker and this is the story that changed my life...