19.

Ironman's armor was done.

"Great, kid!"Peter smiled again. Yes, they were here for a lot of hours, but the result was worth it.

"Then I'll go get something to eat. And I'm not taking no for an answer!" He said with a smile and Peter gave up all effort and nodded.

"Mr. Stark?"

,,Yeah?"

"I have to go 'home' early today." I really don't want to upset Mrs. Davis any more.

"Okay, just say when you have to go." I nodded and smiled.We arrived at the kitchen where the Avengers were fighting over the fridge. Nat filmed it all from the living room with an amused smirk on her face.Mr. Stark laughed next to me, I was already laughing without realizing it. Natasha turned to us and waved with a sweet smile. I waved too.Mr. Stark and I went to the fruit bowl and he handed me an apple. He poured coffee and we went to see Natasha.

"Clint! Get out of here!" I heard Pietro yell.

"Show him, bro!" It was Wanda. Peter started to laugh even harder now that he'd even heard it.

"You are behaving like little children! I understand Wanda and Pietro, but the others? Thor, you're still a god!" Nat said amused.

"Exactly, terribly undignified." Mr. Stark agreed, smiling the whole time.

,,I have to go and bye everyone!" I said as I walked with Mr. Stark to the elevator.

"I will ride my bike, Mr. Stark." I smiled.

"Ugh. Fine, tomorrow." He told me and smiled sweetly.I entered the elevator and headed to the orphanage.

-

I walked into the building and immediately noticed that I couldn't hear any heartbeats. Only mine and someone else's. Probably Mrs. Davis. But why? This is not normal. That's weird. 

"Aaah Peter, I'm glad you finally arrived." Mrs. Davis said sweetly. 

"Where is everyone?" I asked cautiously and as politely as I could in the situation. 

"Follow me..." She pointed up the stairs and then went there. I followed her uncertainly. That's not good. My spider instinct told me to turn around quickly. We went up the stairs and headed into a room. It is used as a warehouse. Btw.

"You asked where the others were. In other orphanages. I'm out of business, Parker. But then I realized how much I hate you. So I thought of something..."

I just stood there and listened. I was trying to figure out what it was talking about. But whatever it is. It's not good for me.

It will be something bad and evil. Maybe something that doesn't go well.

And that was only confirmed when she said:

"Have you ever thought about how you're going to die, Parker?"