6.

"Hey young man, do you have any idea what I could add to my suit?" Mr. Stark suddenly asked me.

"Um like what?" I asked. I was quite taken aback. Why was he asking me what to add to his suit?

"Well, maybe an upgrade, you know how..." he said simply. I've been thinking. Maybe I have some ideas.

,,uh, how about something that could shoot water. If, for example, there was a fire on a mission, the fire could be extinguished. Or at least slow the spread of the fire. Or so" I said uncertainly. Mr. Stark looked at me. He was probably processing what I just told him.

,, that's a really good idea, young man! I'll jump right into it" I pointed at myself with a questioning look. "Well of course you'll help me" he said with a smile and went to the big blackboard. He deleted a lot of equations and formulas. He began to write new equations and formulas on it. I went to him.

3 hours later..

Suddenly, my sixth sense told me to move a little to the side. I did so just as HAWKEYE flew through the vent!!!

"CLINT! DAMN! CAN'T YOU PAY ATTENTION!? Are you here to kill my intern or what!?" Mr. Stark yelled at him.

Mr. HAWKEYE looked at me. ,,No! I wanted to say hi to him," he finished and walked over to me. "Listen! I'm Clint, or Hawkeye," he said and gave me his right hand to shake. I did so. "Um D-Hello, I'm Peter Parker." I said.

He looked at Tony, "Nat says if he doesn't come to dinner, he's going to put you in front of the real black widows. And if I were you, I wouldn't risk it" he said and ran back to the ventilation. He saluted again and disappeared.

What just happened? And why should I come to dinner? Wait Black Widow has black widows?!

"If I were you, I wouldn't notice and you heard him. You're staying for dinner tonight." he said and went back to work. I joined him. I was thinking about those Black Widows. Well, spiders are cool!

When we finished. So we decided to test it. I hope it will work. Then Mr. Stark could fire me right away, on my first day.

"so time for the test KID" he said and took the blaster. Fortunately for me it worked. "great KID it works!" praised? me Mr. Stark.

"and now we're going to dinner" he said after looking at the watch on his left hand. I just nodded. It was pointless to protest and I'm hungry too so I don't have much of a choice.

The elevator took us up. I looked at Mr. Stark. He watched me intently. "Um Mr. Stark?" I must have snapped him out of his trance because he winced.

"Yeah, I wanted to tell you something, yeah, I already know. Don't take Clint seriously at dinner, okay? It's a joke" and he smiled at me. I nodded. That was weird, I don't think that's what he was thinking.

DING

The elevator doors opened. And I've seen it. All the members of the Avengers were sitting at the table. Mr. Stark is the thickest, but still AVENGERS! Frickty frick!

"hey kids, this" he pointed at me, "is my new personal intern" he finished. And all the attention fell on me. How I hate it when people stare at me.

"h-good day" I said shyly. AGAIN! "Hi!" they replied in unison, and some waved and smiled at me. The Avengers are really nice to look at. But you never know.

"Well, let's go" said Mr. Stark, who directed the order at me. I nodded. And we went to the table.

Dinner was pretty great. The Avengers appeared to be a chaotic family rather than a team of the world's greatest superheroes. They laughed and were nice to each other. So this is what a happy family looks like. I looked at the clock on the fridge.

20:15.
That means I have an hour left to go to the convenience store. "Um Mr. Stark?" I asked. Everyone fell silent immediately.

"Yeah?" "I should go home" I said the last word rather forcefully. The Avengers were quiet and suddenly Mr. Rogers spoke up. "yeah so the parents don't worry, huh?" he said and I stiffened a little, "y-yeah I-I-sure" I said getting up and walking.

THIRD PERSON PO

Steve looked at the others, "what was that?"Everyone shrugged. "He lives in an orphanage," Tony said.Steve looked like he'd fallen into a nightmare. "Oh, jeez, I should have been quiet," Clint agreed."I don't know him very well, he's so quiet, but I have a bit of a hunch that he talks about parents and family in general. Well a bit sensitive" Tony told them.All the members decided not to blur it. Natasha was suspicious. Peter was kind of hiding on the ground.

End Third person pov

I ran to the orphanage. I'm taking my bike tomorrow. It's old, but somehow still works. I looked at my cell phone screen.

20:37

yes, I still have time. But I still decided to climb into my 'room' through the window.I walked around the orphanage to the side where my window was. I looked around, no one anywhere.
I started climbing.
I climbed up and opened it. I just stood there for a while. And when I realized that no one had heard me. Only then did I exhale.

Then I laid down on the hard floor. I was thinking about today. It was great. I'm really looking forward to tomorrow, I fell asleep after a few minutes.