2.

Right now I'm lying on the cold floor, in the orphanage. And everything hurts. How did this happen, you ask? Noooo....

Flashback

I rode my bike back to the orphanage. I just opened the door so I could see Mrs. Davis getting drunk in the kitchen. The smell of alcohol was everywhere. That's not good. "PARKER!" came from the kitchen, I swallowed. This is not good at all. "TO ME!" I listened, the alcohol smelled more than in the hallway. "Where have you been!?" "Nowhere" I said simply. What does she care?! There are still two hours left until the convenience store. "So nowhere... And how does it look like nowhere!?" she started to raise her voice slightly, I shrugged my shoulders, "imagine that" I retorted. "HOW DARE YOU BE SO RUDE!? YOU LITTLE CREATURE!" then she walked towards me. And I already knew what was coming.

Flashback off

Well, that's how it was, you can guess the rest. The children from the orphanage who passed by a moment ago didn't give me a single look. Ow actually one. A disgusting sight.I got up and went to my room...well, better to say, my room, but that's beside the point. I sat down on a dirty blanket, I know it sounds terrible, but if I were you, you would sleep on it too. Trust me.I got up and went to look out the small window. It was getting dark. Damn.. How long I lay on that ground. Probably a long time. Maybe I shouldn't have been so rude, but I really wasn't in the mood for it and she was drunk again. So what.. At least she didn't beat up someone else. Yeah, I'd rather have them take it out on me than the others! Even if the children don't like me here, I don't want that witch to hurt them.

I lay back on the blanket and went to sleep.

~Meanwhile....~

Tony Stark was drinking coffee in his workshop/lab. He had to keep thinking about one thing and the same thing. At that boy Friday led into the kitchen. Like, why didn't he eat for 3 days straight!? Or that he didn't drink!? He couldn't get it out of his head. How could anyone when a starving child he had never seen in his life appeared before him. Yeah he should let it go, it's up to his parents. But still.. He was no expert but a kid his age!? He should be eating and drinking, even if he was a completely different age...Hmmm. He didn't even know what to think about it anymore. There would be one more thing. The boy looked unhealthy. A complete mess. Like yeah, some kids are skinny normally, but how could they be this skinny!? Well, he won't deal with it anymore. He went back to work.

~off~

~Another day...~

Peter woke up to a rather nasty day, it was cloudy. 'Well a great start to the day' he thought. Finally, I got dressed and left for the internship. I knew at that moment that something was up.

And also the cannon, suddenly my shimri shimri started warning me. Yeah, I say that a lot, because why not?And so it happened that I saw Flash and his gang of 'buddies' coming around the corner, unfortunately also with Ned. "Look pen.s Parker" 

But no. They noticed him.Peter did the first sensible thing that came to mind.He took his legs on his shoulders!Thanks to the bite, he could run better.Well, I'm in the bag, I've turned into a dead end. Yeah, I could start wall climbing, which is one of my superpowers, but I can't risk the Flash and them finding out."but but" I turned around, there was no one there but Flash and 'friends'. I looked at Ned, he didn't look like he cared about me at all. That hurt, I won't lie.

Before I knew it, Flash and the others started kicking me. When they stopped, Flash started telling me what a useless orphan I am, that no one cares about, that I have dead parents and a lot of such disgusting things. Which unfortunately can be the truth that hurts.They left and I slowly got up. I picked up my cell phone. I rolled my eyes. I'll be late! 

I started running towards Stark Tower/Avengers Tower as fast as I can.I ran there, looked at my phone and turned on the camera. Well, I won't talk. I look horrible. "don't say" something told me from the back of my mind. I opened the door, I was wearing a sweater and so I tried to hide my 'mutilated' face with it. Well, it's not that bad. "but it is" Okay maybe a little is..