3.

I got to my workplace.

No one noticed me, but I still covered my face with my sweater.Out of the corner of my eye, I caught a glimpse of Gwen having fun with a couple of interns at one of the work tables. The main thing is that he doesn't notice me, or rather neither of them.After two hours I decided to go get a drink.I walked into the elevator "hi Peter" and damn Friday.. I completely forgot about it. "er hi-j F-Friday" I said uncertainly.

"Peter, according to my scans, you have a monocle, a split lip and a small gash on your right cheek. Also, he hasn't eaten or drunk anything since yesterday. Should I inform Mr. Stark of your condition?" He's joking "no, just take me to the second floor please" I said. "Um Friday and how do you even know my name?" I added uncertainly, so I won't tell her that. "Yesterday when you went home" Yes home... "so I did a deeper research on you" she said and I already he didn't ask any more questions. The elevator stopped at the "fifth floor" and I got off. Wait!

Fifth floor! Nope. Again. I turned back, intending to go to the elevator. Closed "Friday, noo open" I knocked on the elevator.

"Please Friday, this is really not funny anymore." I noticed that my sweater had slipped off my face, but I ignored it for now."You again?" came a familiar voice. Not really. I turned to none other than Tony Stark. "Um d-good morning Mr. Stark, Friday won't let me go how-k -t d-to the second p-floor." I stammered out."What's wrong with YOUR FACE!?" It can't possibly get any worse. he walked closer to me.

"You really can't lie..." he said and walked closer to me. Then he looked up at the ceiling. "Fri?" he did not continue.And he didn't have to. "Peter has a torn lip, a monocle and a small wound on his right cheek. And he hasn't eaten or drunk anything since yesterday.",,thanks Fri" I said to myself in my mind.
Mr. Stark looked at me. "so your name is...Peter" said Mr. Stark and kept watching me. "sit on the couch" he told me, I obeyed again.He disappeared down the other corridor. Life really wishes me. Parker Luck strikes again. And in full force. Now I can't just get out of it. I look like I'm fighting someone. Which isn't even true because I didn't give it back to him.Mr. Stark was already walking back. But now he was holding something in his hand. Some huh first aid kit?He sat next to me so that he was looking at me. "Come on, show me, we'll put you in a pile" He said and opened the first aid kit. He started treating my wounds...
He treated my wounds, "d-thank you Mr. Stark" I spat out. He looked at me "it's not worth talking about" he waved his hand over it. Then he brought me food and drink. I ate it again.
"So bullying?" he suddenly asked me, "How did you come up with that?" I asked him. "You don't seem like the type of guy who would like to fight," he shrugged. And then he nodded."Did you give it back to him?" he asked suddenly. "Um what-what?" "I'm asking you if you gave it back to him, the one who beat you," he said in a calm voice.

"ee n-n-no" I said simply. He was looking at me, probably to see if I was lying to him. Well, he found out I was lying twice already. If it was only twice...
"Why not?" he asked after a moment of silence.

"ehm" I started, but I had to think about what I would answer.

"No, you know. That's not right. I'm thinking of revenge." believe it or not, it's hard to explain something like that to someone you've idolized since you were a baby. Well, maybe not for a long time, but you know what I mean "I mean, it's still better to take a hit for someone who doesn't deserve it than to be a jerk and hit someone back. It's not right, it's just not right." I finished.
He watched me for a moment and then nodded. "I don't know anyone who would say it like that," he said thoughtfully.

"No, you seem to like Friday when he locks you in here... Maybe you could be my personal intern, how about that?" I blinked at him to make sure I could hear and see what was happening.
"Well, come tomorrow and decide overnight," he said and got up. Then he left without another word.
I just stood frozen in place. What just happened!? Parker luck is probably on vacation.