13

PETER POV

Mr. Stark and I were sitting on the couch watching Finding Nemo.
"Well, Bambi, what's it like over there?" Mr. Stark said suddenly, and I honestly didn't know what he meant.
"um where?"
"In an orphanage, I understand it's not a five-star hotel, but come on," he said cautiously.
"UMM, just like any orphanage, there's nothing special or interesting" I shrugged and wondered why I wouldn't tell him about Mrs. Davis.
"So nothing much huh?" he said and smiled. I smiled too.
"yes, nothing much" I replied, still smiling.The film has ended.
"Mister Stark?" I asked
"Are you going to sleep here?" he suddenly asked me
"Umm what?" I my eyes widened.
"The guest room is here," he chuckled, "actually, there are too many of them and it's raining outside, or I'll take you, but you can't see a step, so I doubt you'll be able to see more through the car glass," he said.I looked out the window. Gentlemen! That's a slouch.
"ow"
"Oh? That is all? The rain is a disaster..." he chuckledI laughed.
"Alright" He clapped his hands.
"I'll show you where, follow me"I went to go with Mr. Stark.
"You have a room next to mine" he told me and I nodded. Then he showed me the room, but it wasn't a wardrobe...
He was already turning to go to his room.
"Mr. Stark!?" He immediately turned around, "what's going on?"
"Thank you" he smiled at me.
"You're welcome Bambi and it's Tony. Good night"
"Night Mr. Stark" He rolled his eyes and closed the door.I lay down on my bed, it will be some Friday since I last slept in a bed and not on the floor.
"or couches"
I had to laugh.I didn't even cover myself and I was already asleep.I was woken up by voices in the room, whispering. I kept my eyes closed.
"That's cute," said one of the voices.
"look how messy his hair is"
"and those face"I heard footsteps approaching.
"What the hell are you doing here" yelled at them as I recognized the voice as Mr. Stark.
"Look how cute he is"
"I know, but you're still going to wake him up like this!" whispered Mr. Stark again.
"And he was tired today..." Mr. Stark added.
"and you know how?" aha! That was Clint.
"He fell asleep on the couch before and didn't even cover himself before he fell asleep here. Then I covered him" now I noticed that I was covered..ou
"oh we'll go" it was Nat.
"Come on" Mr. Stark.I heard him leave, but now I know, AVENGERS!
I felt how someone covered me more and then someone rummaged through my hair or stroked it.
"Good night kid" aa Mr. Stark, but I'm mumbling in my sleep, at least that's what Ned said. So I'll make him happy.
"Mmm Tony" I mumbled sleepily and I have to admit.
PETER YOU SHOULD BE AN ACTOR!
then I heard the door close and I went back to sleep.