5.

I went to the kitchen. But I did not expect what happened there. 

There was a smell of alcohol everywhere and bottles of that alcohol were thrown around me.Mrs. Davis looked drunk, so she was drunk. I already knew this was very, very bad.

PARKER! AND FINALLY! I CAN SCREAM AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS AND YOU'RE NO WHERE!" she yelled at me as if I could hear her on the other side of town! 

"Well, you know, that'll be because-" she immediately cut me off."DON'T BE RUDE!" she roared. How could she know I wanted to talk her out of it!?"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?" she yelled at me. I started to wonder that my ears weren't bleeding yet. Because of the bite, it sounded like she was yelling right into my ear."go away" I snapped. I knew I'd get a spanking for this. And probably a bigger one than usual, she's drunk after all.

"DON'T SAY!? YOU DESERVE PUNISHMENT FOR THIS ANSWER!" she told me with a smile. 

It was scary how happy she was whenever she could hurt someone.She got up from her chair and walked straight to me. My new sense was screaming at me to get out of there, but I couldn't listen.She started kicking me. That hurt a lot. She kicked harder than ever. When it was over she retired to her bedroom while I stayed on the floor. 

I couldn't even move, every bone in my body hurt like the moon had fallen on me.

I opened my eyes and saw that the sun was already shining outside. I had to fall asleep on the floor. I got up and went to my 'room'. Well, I don't have a bed, so it's like I sleep here, right? On the ground.
I got dressed, grabbed my backpack and my worn out shoes and hit the streets of New York City. For an internship, of course. At least she left out the face. That way I don't have to hide the bruises like that.

I spotted the Flash in one of the shops and ran towards the Avengers/Stark Tower. I ran there and looked at my phone to see what time it was. The numbers on my broken display glowed brightly, showing quite clearly. That if I didn't run I would be late.

I entered the tower and ran straight to the elevator. "Um, fifth floor please?" "Hello Peter, welcome back and yes, it will be right away." Friday answered my question. "Mr. Stark will be waiting for you by the kitchen," she said and the elevator started to go up.

I was a bit nervous. It's not every day that you get to work with the genius Tony Stark. And I'm even luckier than anyone else.

DING

The door opened. "Oh hello young man." said none other than the famous Anthony Edward Stark. "good morning Mr. Stark" I said shyly. Who wouldn't be shy in this situation.

"Well? Why are you standing there like a pillar of salt, let's go to work" He said and the humor just oozed from him. I just nodded with a slight smile, but it was probably not even visible.

He parted ways to the stairs that were on the other side of the elevator. I understood that I should go to him. And so I went.
On the stairs I could feel him constantly looking at me. I pretended not to know about it. We came to a door. Mr. Statk opened the door and then walked inside. I went after him.

Wow. There were a lot of invented things, devices, a lot of-. Never mind. It was just amazing. "Don't let a fly fly in your mouth," Mr. Stark laughed behind me.

Only then did I realize that my mouth was half open. I immediately closed it. Moment! Now that I'm kind of like a spider, maybe I can feed on insects!

Probably a bad idea, but that doesn't mean I won't try it sometime. Mr. Stark walked over to some blackboard and table. Me right behind him.

There were a lot of equations on the board, some checked, some unfinished. Well, simply fixed and more. Mr. Stark walked over to the table. There was no other desk, so his desk? Probably yes.

Suddenly, my spider sense told me that something else will happen today that I will not expect at all. But he didn't tell me if I would welcome it or not.