4.

I lay on the floor on my blanket and thought. 

It was five minutes to midnight, but that didn't matter now. I kept thinking about what Mr. Stark told me today.Should I accept it? Or not? God! I have to make a decision. Well, on the one hand, it would be really cool and great and everything. Most importantly, Mrs. Davis must not find out. Then I wouldn't even have to step out of the orphanage. 

And everyone knows my Parker luck very well...When I woke up in the morning, I had already made up my mind. I'll take it. It's only once in a lifetime that Tony Stark offers you something like this. And I'm not going to miss it. I went to get dressed..So, I'm heading towards Stark/Avengers Tower. Flash and the others are nowhere to be found, so hopefully it's cool and the air is clean. Before I knew it, I was already in the tower. I entered the elevator. "Um fifth floor please?" I asked. "Hi Peter, welcome back." said Friday, "hello Friday and thanks." I answered. The elevator stopped on the first floor and a man got in, his name tag said Happy, but he didn't come very happy...
"Seventh floor Fri" he said and stood up next to me. I looked at his name tag. Is his name really Happy? Like who would name their child Happy? Is it even on the calendar? And why is it called Happy if it's not Happy?

He noticed me staring at him. I immediately looked away "p-sorry sir, I didn't mean to stare" I apologized quickly. He chuckled "don't worry my name isn't Happy, it's just a nickname." I nodded. "Are you an intern?" he asked me and I laughed at him and nodded. "I didn't know they accepted kids like you. I thought only from fifteen." So how old did you think I was? "Um I'm fif-fifteen" I said confused. He raised an eyebrow "oh sorry you look eleven" before I could answer. The elevator made a DING. "Fifth floor" Friday said and I got off.Mr. Happy looked like he wanted to say something more, but the door closed. Yeah, i know that. "and you came" said a familiar voice. 

Tony Stark of course. "by-good morning Mr. Stark" I greeted. He motioned for me to sit at the dining table across from him. I sat down and waited for him to say. ,,so what? Do you want to be my personal intern?" I nodded uncertainly "well I- I'm not sure" he nodded."well, even if you said you didn't want to, you would be." so I probably am. "well, congratulations, you're now my personal intern." Mr. Stark said smiling at me. I smiled too. "and you start tomorrow" I nodded, "yes, and do the parents know?" he asked and I realized now that he didn't know about my parents. "Well, me-they-me," how should I say it, "they're both already dead," I finally said simply.I looked at Mr. Stark "oh I'm sorry sorry" I shook my head 

"it-it's nothing" "I don't even remember them so t-it's fine" I said quickly but he spoke again the voice in my head "but it's not" that voice told me. "And who do you live with?" he said. Where are we on some kind of interrogation? I guess so. "Well, I live in an orphanage." simple, true answer."Ah," he said, looking at me, "well, I have to go to a meeting, so I'll see you tomorrow. Same time." he said, getting up and walking away. Well, it went better than I expected. I broke up for the elevator. I was already thinking about tomorrow. A normal thing for me. Hopefully nothing will go wrong as always.

I was already in front of the orphanage, I went inside. My sixth sense that I gained after the bite warned. But before what. I don't even really know how it works, "turn right" the sense told me and I did so. 

Then I just saw a glass fly where I was and it shattered on the floor. Phew it was a bit. "PARKER!" it's not good, it's coming from the kitchen.